2020 Watch??

I've been checking for the announcement multiple times a day for the last week! We are ANXIOUSLY waiting to book for Halloween and Christmas 2020!

We sailed on an xmas cruise last year and I keep daydreaming about it.... I so want to go again but we're visiting my relatives this year and I promised we'd stay home with my husband's family next year... what was I thinking?!:rotfl2:
I’ve been on 9 cruises, including Panama Canal and transatlantic including British Isles but never a Merrytime Cruise! Would you suggest a 4 or a 7 night? I want to bring the entire family which includes 5 grandchildren! Any tips?

I’ve been on 9 cruises, including Panama Canal and transatlantic including British Isles but never a Merrytime Cruise! Would you suggest a 4 or a 7 night? I want to bring the entire family which includes 5 grandchildren! Any tips?
Four days are too short. You’re just getting to know the layout of the ship and are finally winding down from all the crazy planning it took to get there. I say 7 if you can comfortably afford it.

I’ve been on 9 cruises, including Panama Canal and transatlantic including British Isles but never a Merrytime Cruise! Would you suggest a 4 or a 7 night? I want to bring the entire family which includes 5 grandchildren! Any tips?[/QUO

we were on the 7 night Fantasy 2018, we have 4 kids and fly to mco I personally like to take the longer cruises, packing, traveling to and from, etc more time to enjoy the ship

Just off the Fantasy today...and already chomping at the bit to book our next cruise! :) Did the OBB and are planning Christmas 2020. I'll book opening day (Silver), but geesh...no wallet recovery if we need a deposit next week!

Just off the Fantasy today...and already chomping at the bit to book our next cruise! :) Did the OBB and are planning Christmas 2020. I'll book opening day (Silver), but geesh...no wallet recovery if we need a deposit next week!

We must have been on the same cruise

Four days are too short. You’re just getting to know the layout of the ship and are finally winding down from all the crazy planning it took to get there. I say 7 if you can comfortably afford it.

I agree with what they said ^. If you can afford the 7 night I would do it as there is more time to enjoy all the various activities they have onboard for it. Squish what all we did into 4 nights and that would be a VERY busy cruise!! I would always take a four night over not sailing though* - and if your favorite ship happens to be the Dream then Id stick with that as well since you know it will make you happy to sail her. :)

*I would have a much harder time justifying a 3-night personally though. We did that once on the Magic and it was so fast that people were frantic and not as polite. I'd rather wait and sail longer later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter