2020 ticket sales??

I don't UT is selling 8 day or park hoppers yet for 2020. I tried to purchase 8 day tickets for my Dec. trip. When I clicked to buy it told me to pick a starting date (which I already did), but now only 2021 dates were available.

Yeah, it looks like on UT if you select an 8, 9, or 10 day ticket, it asks you to pick a start date in 2021. So that workaround may not work

Me too. I am on hold waiting to talk to technical support. Took me MANY attempts to get past the busy signal and even get put on hold so I am guessing that we are not the only ones having trouble making park passes after modifying a package.

Finally got through after about 50 tries was only on hold for about 20 minutes. I didn't really understand what the CM did but she fixed it and I was able to make park pass reservations

It should have been linked automatically when you bought it. Have you tried to make park reservations?

So it seems they took the liberty of linking it to an old Disney account she had that she didn't even realize she (his mom) had. It was not painless, but it's all straight now after 2 hours on the phone. Great CM, I might add.

This is what happens when the pursuit to be helpful collides with someone that doesn't have experience with Disney. "Just buy the ticket and send me the number(s)." Easy enough instructions, or at least I would have thought. We did it last Christmas and had no problems. Go figure.

Last edited:
Does anyone have any info on when we can buy Annual Passes? I read in this thread that they are not being sold right now, but we are looking to buy them ASAP. :)

No. At the moment, WDW is actually only selling up to 7-day tickets, so you are already ahead of the game. You can purchase a separate 1-day ticket. I did hear that UT has some longer tickets, but you would need to buy the whole thing and save your current tickets for another trip so that might not be a viable option.
Yeah that won't work for us as we're bringing our au pair and won't bring him a 2nd time.

Finally got through after about 50 tries was only on hold for about 20 minutes. I didn't really understand what the CM did but she fixed it and I was able to make park pass reservations
Yay! FINALLY got through to a CM on the tech line too and they fixed it. So to recap, stayed up to midnight last night in case of an early drop, woke up at 4:30am central, gave up trying to make it work online around 6:30am central and called in to the phone line, waited over 5 hours on hold split across 3 calls, and now have my all my park passes.

All this after doing roughly the same thing on (1) the day they allowed resort modifications; (2) the day they allowed park passes; (3) the day they dropped dining reservations.

Anyone really starting to question life choices? Speaking of questionable life choices, I'm going to go pour me a stiff drink.

I'm wondering if there are not selling AP's at the moment because there is no park availability in July. They maybe dont want to sell for a month that people can't use. I'm looking to buy 3 AP's but wondering if I should buy normal tickets and upgrade when we are there in December.

Yay! FINALLY got through to a CM on the tech line too and they fixed it. So to recap, stayed up to midnight last night in case of an early drop, woke up at 4:30am central, gave up trying to make it work online around 6:30am central and called in to the phone line, waited over 5 hours on hold split across 3 calls, and now have my all my park passes.

All this after doing roughly the same thing on (1) the day they allowed resort modifications; (2) the day they allowed park passes; (3) the day they dropped dining reservations.

Anyone really starting to question life choices? Speaking of questionable life choices, I'm going to go pour me a stiff drink.
Yep! LOL
So glad you to read further you got it worked out :)

Does anyone have any info on when we can buy Annual Passes? I read in this thread that they are not being sold right now, but we are looking to buy them ASAP. :)
I called today asking about Annual Passes, and the Cast Member told me there would probably be some information on AP's "soon".
I'm kicking myself for not buying them earlier, but I just moved to Florida, and we were unsure about buying AP's during the whole pandemic.... Hopefully we hear something!

I called today asking about Annual Passes, and the Cast Member told me there would probably be some information on AP's "soon".
I'm kicking myself for not buying them earlier, but I just moved to Florida, and we were unsure about buying AP's during the whole pandemic.... Hopefully we hear something!
Oh my gosh... we just moved here to Clermont, FL 4 weeks ago.... and we have been waiting to buy Fl Annual Passes too! We have been to Disney Springs 5 times in 4 weeks... and we got Universal Annual Passes................. but we are soooo looking forward to going to Epcot to F&W ... I hope that they let us purchase them soon!!

Oh my gosh... we just moved here to Clermont, FL 4 weeks ago.... and we have been waiting to buy Fl Annual Passes too! We have been to Disney Springs 5 times in 4 weeks... and we got Universal Annual Passes................. but we are soooo looking forward to going to Epcot to F&W ... I hope that they let us purchase them soon!!
When they said “later this summer” for ticket sales I was dreading it wouldn’t happen for ages, and in they end they allowed it right away before the parks even opened. Don’t worry—am sure they will also open AP soon!

When they said “later this summer” for ticket sales I was dreading it wouldn’t happen for ages, and in they end they allowed it right away before the parks even opened. Don’t worry—am sure they will also open AP soon!
Thank you for the positivity! I'm crossing my fingers!!

DVC members could buy tickets yesterday. When I looked at the dates, all parks and all dates for 2020 were available. If you purchased an annual pass you would need to pick your park days too. All my park days had to be consecutive up to 7 days.

I believe Megan means the tickets, I was fooled into thinking DVC APs and ran to look... the AP purchase page is not reactivated yet.

Ahhh. Yeah, I wanted to buy APs too, but in order to get park reservations now, I just purchased the max of 7 tickets and will convert to an AP as soon as they're on sale again. Would have been much easier to purchase outright, but I had no alternative.

question - can you purchase your tickets and link them right away? I may buy them and link them on the same day and go the next day. I know, crazy. But can I?

question - can you purchase your tickets and link them right away? I may buy them and link them on the same day and go the next day. I know, crazy. But can I?

I bought my tickets through Disney and they were linked right away. Just check the park pass calendar on the Disney website to make sure you can get into the parks on short notice.

I purchased through the app at 6:55am and they were there instantly. Then went through my email (on my computer) confirmation to find the park reservation site. I don’t think finding that site was easy and it took me a bit. But I still found it and had the link and reservation complete by 7:10. So 15 minutes total.
Edited to say if you are going to do the park next day make sure there is availability first!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter