2020 Packages Date Announced

Note to self: block off time to fight with the website!

Second note to self: email family members re 2020 dates

Omg that is the day after we return! I can totally plan to fight off that post-trip depression now! Thank you. :)

Is there any advantage to booking a room-only before packages rates are released? Is the quoted price readjusted afterwards?
Mainly thinking of POP which will probably see a big price increase - might be worth it to lock the rate before that happens but I have read conflicting information about « locking » a price...

Is there any advantage to booking a room-only before packages rates are released? Is the quoted price readjusted afterwards?
Mainly thinking of POP which will probably see a big price increase - might be worth it to lock the rate before that happens but I have read conflicting information about « locking » a price...

Unfortunately you can't lock a price. You can book now to guarantee room/view you want, but when packages come out your price will be adjusted.

I am beyond excited! I canceled my fall trip in order to save and stay at BC for my birthday next June. I've never stayed deluxe and have always wanted to, so now finally booking that package will make it seem so real. I already have my phone countdown going!

I cannot even wait for this!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited to book our June trip. Next thing to watch, package deals ! :cool1: :worship:

I'm so tempted to call an just book a RO and adjust later. Because I'm impatient and I can't wait two weeks!

When are we thinking discounts will be available? I'm hoping for Stay, Play, Dine. I know they've been in the fall the last few years, but everything seems to be getting released a little earlier this year - I'm assuming because of SWGE.

awesome. thanks for this as I had developed a morning ritual the past week of checking the site every morning with my coffee when I first got to work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter