• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2020 EPCOT FLOWER & GARDEN

snooty3

Mouseketeer
Greetings, has Disunplugged heard anything about what will happen to this year's EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival? Do you think they will extend it since it takes so long to put the displays together?

Greetings, has Disunplugged heard anything about what will happen to this year's EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival? Do you think they will extend it since it takes so long to put the displays together?
They discussed it a little bit on the show yesterday. I agree with them that I believe flower and garden is a lost festival this year. It’s very hard to maintain the displays into the major heat of the summer. They also will have to ease back into opening the parks. I do not see them extending the festival.

I agree that the summer heat would probably scorch a lot of the topiaries and flowers and that they can only maintain them up to a certain point...so I think we won't see F&G anymore this year :( It is my favorite festival, and I was supposed to be going down there next week to see it too...(I wonder if they'll save those cute orange bird passholder magnets for next year!)

I agree that the summer heat would probably scorch a lot of the topiaries and flowers and that they can only maintain them up to a certain point...so I think we won't see F&G anymore this year :( It is my favorite festival, and I was supposed to be going down there next week to see it too...(I wonder if they'll save those cute orange bird passholder magnets for next year!)
Me too!!!

I'm with the others, I think F & G is done this year. But that said, I could see it being extended next year. Especially with it being a big anniversary year for MK and in light of what happened this year. Or at least that's my hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter