2020 Disney Parks Moms Panel Search

I'm so happy to see there's a thread on here for this year's application process! I met a lot of great friends as a result of the Moms Panel DisBoard threads when I first started applying. I've finally reached a point today where I feel good about my answers, but I'm having trouble convincing myself to finally stop tweaking them and hit submit. Anyone else?

And good luck to everyone else applying!

Last edited:
I'm so happy to see there's a thread on here for this year's application process! I met a lot of great friends as a result of the Moms Panel DisBoard threads when I first started applying. I've finally reached a point today where I feel good about my answers, but I'm having trouble convincing myself to finally stop tweaking them and hit submit. Anyone else?

And good luck to everyone else applying!

YES! I spent so long on my answers trying to make sure they were the best they could be in the 100 character limit. I rewrote everything so many times trying to think of what would make me stand out/trying to figure out what I think they might be looking for in answers haha.

YES! I spent so long on my answers trying to make sure they were the best they could be in the 100 character limit. I rewrote everything so many times trying to think of what would make me stand out/trying to figure out what I think they might be looking for in answers haha.

I've made it to round 2 twice, but it's been a few years. I think my past few submissions have sounded too "travel guide" and not enough like me, so I tried to get back to highlighting my personality over "look at all the things I know!"

Thanks so much for this reminder, and good luck to everyone! I applied for the first time this year. I feel like I've learned so many things over the years as a mom that I would love to share1

Thanks for starting this thread. It’s great to share the journey together. I submitted my application today for WDW with DVC as a secondary choice. Such an exciting time of year - fingers crossed - ! I have a trip to WDW planned before we will be notified about Round 2!!! I will be thinking about it the whole time I’m there. Lol. Good luck everyone!!!

Did everyone receive a confirming email that the application was received? I did not get an email yet, though the verification page says they received my application.

Did everyone receive a confirming email that the application was received? I did not get an email yet, though the verification page says they received my application.
Check your spam. You want to make sure you are receiving their emails because that is how you will be notified of Round 2

I did, but every year it seems like there are some who never receive confirmation emails after submitting. I think that's why they added the verification page a few years ago. As long as it says they've received your submission there, you're good!

I've made it to round 2 twice, but it's been a few years. I think my past few submissions have sounded too "travel guide" and not enough like me, so I tried to get back to highlighting my personality over "look at all the things I know!"

Hopefully this will be your lucky year! I was struggling with that too. It it hard to get the information in while making it sound like a regular conversation lol

I just submitted for the WDW specialty! Even if I don't advance, it was a great writing exercise to try and convey knowledge and personality in 100 words! Now the waiting begins :-)

I've applied every year and never made it past round one. I'm curious who they're looking for if a mom of 4 who goes 2-4 times per year to either DLR or WDW, owns DVC, races RunDisney, had a Disneyland wedding and WDW honeymoon is not making the cut...:confused3

Out of all of those years I've only received one or two confirmation emails.

I need to disown my daughter. She makes me ineligible to apply :rolleyes:

I need to disown my daughter. She makes me ineligible to apply :rolleyes:

After applying once (and making R2), I had to stop due to my brother. However, he’s been gone for a few years, so I’m contemplating...:rolleyes1

Hi everyone...joining you in the waiting room! This is my 4th year applying, but really the first year that I feel great about my application. I try not to get too invested in the process, but inevitably I get completely drawn in. I know that they accept so few applicants, but it never hurts to dream, right!? Pixie dust for everyone!
:tinker:

After applying once (and making R2), I had to stop due to my brother. However, he’s been gone for a few years, so I’m contemplating...:rolleyes1

Sorry for your loss. You should definitely go for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter