2019 Trip Swag

@DCPhotoGal - how many bags did you get for your family of 4? This looks like a perfect day bag for our Greece trip, when we might want to have bathing suits, cover ups, change of clothes accessible for some of those really active or transition days.
Actually I probably should have shown the inside as well... it has a silver plastic lining, which I think makes it water-proof/tight. So it would be perfect for day bags. We booked our trip in 2 reservations and received one for each reservation. This is our spring break trip, and we have another planned for later this year, so looks like we'll have one for each of us by the second trip.

Same question here. I've heard 30 days out or so, but OP obviously got theirs a bit earlier. Is it typically a 30-45 day-ish window? (We're a bit excited too!)
Our trip is March 18, so it arrived about 2 months in advance. It's been later for us in past years. My daughter was happy to get the itinerary book. She goes through and highlights things, and maps all of the bus rides for her own reference so she'll know about how long the rides are each day.

This was the best "gift" item we have gotten from ABD. We still use them on all trips, get home and hand wash them. We dread the day we see our luggage coming down the conveyer belt and a strap is missing.

I know, I love these! We have a combo of what's left of our blue and orange ones that we use on our trips. They were a great gift and super useful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter