2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

I always feel better with Id. I took drivers license, some cash and one credit card. Just popped them in my sparkle skirt.
I’m afraid if losing it if I take. Then wouldn’t be able to get on the plane to come home. I’m just wondering if I need it for any reason as I would like to leave it behind if I can

Had a great first half marathon! I got the pic I wanted with the evil hag. My toes are absolutely killing me, but it was a great race. I was in the front of E and while crowded, it didn’t feel overly so.

Congrats on your first half. It’s a great feeling and there is no better place to experience it than at Disney.

IMG_0431.JPG
That was us. It was fun

I’ve never bought anything at the end or along the course, but I’ve never needed one.
Nice - I was mushu and my daughter was Mulan and we were interviewed right after you guys. Riley asked if I was Sebastian - so everyone who saw us on the course kept calling out "Hey it's Sebastian". Pretty funny.
ETA - this was us.

Last edited:
Had a great first half marathon! I got the pic I wanted with the evil hag. My toes are absolutely killing me, but it was a great race. I was in the front of E and while crowded, it didn’t feel overly so.
Walking around Disney after the races only makes them sore-er too. Glaf you had a great race.

View attachment 384583
Nice - I was mushu and my daughter was Mulan and we were interviewed right after you guys. Riley asked if I was Sebastian - so everyone who saw us on the course kept calling out "Hey it's Sebastian". Pretty funny.
ETA - this was us.

That was funny. We saw you walk by in the corral and my kids commented on how great your Mushu costume was. Then they started wondering if the plural of Mushu is pronnounced Mushoes or Mushi?

I made it! First half In the books. I don’t think there is any way to prepare for the humidity we had today but we made the best of it! Looking on to wine and dine and hopefully a bit less humidity. Fingers crossed!
The humidity made for a tough run today. I hope you had a great time.

Congratulations everyone! I did my first half today and was pleasantly surprised. All of my photopass photos have shown up but none for the kids one mile fun run. Any idea what’s going on?

My photopass photos aren’t up yet for the half. But I’m guessing they work on them for the next day or so?

Congratulations to all the Princesses and Prince Charmings!
We travelled home yesterday after a magical 5k on Friday morning and the kids races on Saturday. Goodness the 1pm start was incredibly difficult for our kids who would never run in the heat, our home country highest would still be lower than the heat on Saturday.
We got photos from the kids races in our RunDisney account but they're for the wrong race and therefore the wrong children so we're not sure how to fix that.
Definitely have caught the RunDisney bug but DLP weekend clashes with an important race at home so we'll have to wait another 18 months to do that. Fingers crossed for a UK/IE free dining offer for 2020 so that we can mark another WDW run off the bucket list.
Thanks to everybody for the advice.

My photopass photos aren’t up yet for the half. But I’m guessing they work on them for the next day or so?

So strange. I got a bunch by dinner yesterday but I am definitely missing a ton. Especially our castle photos. Does anyone know how long it usually takes? Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter