2019 Princess Half Marathon Weekend

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the support everybody showed on course to my girlfriend today! She’s about 3ish weeks out from her last chemo treatment and the amount of people who encouraged her during the race brought a tear to my eye (is it too early to blame it on pollen?). Even after the race while we are walking around Epcot (she’s in a scooter so she doesn’t get too wore out), y’all are still stopping to congratulate her. You guys are the best!

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to say thank you all so much for all the support everybody showed on course to my girlfriend today! She’s about 3ish weeks out from her last chemo treatment and the amount of people who encouraged her during the race brought a tear to my eye (is it too early to blame it on pollen?). Even after the race while we are walking around Epcot (she’s in a scooter so she doesn’t get too wore out), y’all are still stopping to congratulate her. You guys are the best!

I didn’t see you, but congrats to you both! What an accomplishment.

Hey everyone!
That's amazing. Congratulations!

Good luck to all the runners!

Can anyone watch the race from EPCOT or is that only MK? If you can watch in Epcot, either general admission or CHEAR, can you use the international gateway (if staying at an epcot resort) or do you need to take a bus to the main gateway?

Had a great 10K! I hydrated well.... too well, the port a potties were a welcome sight at mile 2! Ran with DH for his 40th birthday. We stopped for Donald, Aladdin/Jasmine, Goofy and Pinocchio. I thought I lost my phone afterwards, but when I got back to the room, it had just slid to the side in my sparkle skirt. Oops!

Hope everyone had a great race!

Good luck to all the runners!

Can anyone watch the race from EPCOT or is that only MK? If you can watch in Epcot, either general admission or CHEAR, can you use the international gateway (if staying at an epcot resort) or do you need to take a bus to the main gateway?
You’ll need a ticket to the watch from inside Epcot tomorrow. Not sure if you can use the IG to get there. MK won’t require a ticket.

Other than being a little warm today went about as it could for my daughters first 10k. It was fun getting to be on the Jumbotron at the beginning and the kids got a kick out of being recognized as “the people from screen at the beginning”.

Had a great 10K! I hydrated well.... too well, the port a potties were a welcome sight at mile 2! Ran with DH for his 40th birthday. We stopped for Donald, Aladdin/Jasmine, Goofy and Pinocchio. I thought I lost my phone afterwards, but when I got back to the room, it had just slid to the side in my sparkle skirt. Oops!

Hope everyone had a great race!

Glad you had a great 10k.

10k went better then expected. I think stopping for Marie and a bathroom break helped. Nervous for tomorrow
I hope tomorrow goes well for you.

One of the ballon ladies bib was 28444...
I didnt see the other ladies... will they be the same people tomorrow for the half?

Other than being a little warm today went about as it could for my daughters first 10k. It was fun getting to be on the Jumbotron at the beginning and the kids got a kick out of being recognized as “the people from screen at the beginning”.

Were you Cogsworth and family?

Quick question. Getting packed up and ready for half in the morning. Any reason I need to take an ID or my drivers license?

I’m at Bay Lake Tower. Will I be able to just walk over to Magic Kingdom for spectating. If my daughter is in corral d, any idea what time I need to be on Main Street?

Also, will there be any problem getting back to BLT after I drop my daughter off at the start line?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter