2019 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 29-November 23, 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here.
Wife just tried and got the same person I talked to, rats! No luck. It appears the events are open in the system but they have been told not to allow booking until 9AM.

We didn't do any of the Sunday brunch events the last year or two. I just researched last year's thread to read a really comprehensive review of the new format for the Sunday brunch. I think my husband and I have decided not to spend that kind of money on a Q&A event and only one dish from the featured chef at the end of the buffet. We are also not interested in the photo so much if we have to wait so long at the end to get it. I did like the old format with being first in line for the book signing events after the brunch. A picture then was easy to get.

No telling how it will work this year, especially without a formal festival center. But last year, all the chefs who did the Sunday brunch also did a separate book signing/photo opp later in the day. I’m not sure if they did wristbands or if you just lined up.

I am not an annual passholder so will try to book my F & W tickets tomorrow but had an easy question. I wanted to book a couple of events on my disney experience account tomorrow or by calling in. But I have not purchased my park tickets yet as I may not buy them till I go down in October. Will that be an issue? Will I still be able to book my F&W tickets even though I have no park tickets to link them to? Thanks

I am not an annual passholder so will try to book my F & W tickets tomorrow but had an easy question. I wanted to book a couple of events on my disney experience account tomorrow or by calling in. But I have not purchased my park tickets yet as I may not buy them till I go down in October. Will that be an issue? Will I still be able to book my F&W tickets even though I have no park tickets to link them to? Thanks
You should be fine. They don't link to your tickets but will need a ticket to get into Epcot for events.

I called regular dining number at 8:56 am and got through no problem. Booked PFTS for Nov 9th easily. Needed my reservation number to get through to the person in the first place. Then she wanted my AP number but I didn't have it with me. I was still able to book with the AP early booking. If I wanted to use my DVC early booking ability she said I'd have to be transferred to the DVC number. I didn't want to do that so I said use AP of course. Good luck everyone!

I called regular dining number at 8:56 am and got through no problem. Booked PFTS for Nov 9th easily. Needed my reservation number to get through to the person in the first place. Then she wanted my AP number but I didn't have it with me. I was still able to book with the AP early booking. If I wanted to use my DVC early booking ability she said I'd have to be transferred to the DVC number. I didn't want to do that so I said use AP of course. Good luck everyone!

DVC CM has been struggling. She's looking for candy sushi, and it's been 12 minutes of checking in and saying she's still looking....

I will - hopefully- see you there. The lineup for that PFTS is pretty great.

Awesome CM. Called about 10 minutes early and made 4 non F&W reservations. We spread this process out so right at 9 am we were able to book all 4 events we wanted. Little concerned since we wanted Hibachi Ex and French Family, but got them as well as Italian Wine vs Beer and Tequila Lunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter