2019 Disney Parks Attraction Poster Calendar

JABRacingOne

Mouseketeer
I have been collecting these for several years, but this year, due to going through a nasty divorce, I spaced getting one in October as I usually do. If anyone has extras or knows where I could find one at this late date please, please, please let me know

If it's the one with the vintage attraction posters I have seen them at Everything Pop, the gift shop at Pop. i will say that the 2019 one did not blow me away like this one did, I don't like how tiny the actual calendar part is, but my DD took mine an used all 12 posters in her apartment at Disney while doing the College program.

The calendar part is non existent. It is one long row of numbers with s m t w t f s overtop the numbers. I was very disappointed. The posters are still great but using it as a calendar to check dates, etc. is a lost cause to me.

OP isn't really asking if it's good or not, just where to get one. I would say to keep an eye out on eBay or find some Disney collectors groups on facebook, and ask if anyone has an extra they're willing to sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter