2019 Calendar of Events & School Breaks and DLR

I was just checking my tentative travel dates on this thread and I see that it's listed: Aug 25 (Sun): Last Day of SoCal AP Summer Blockout in DL. I've been checking the blockout calendars on the Disney site and they have SoCal APs showing being blocked until September 3rd. Has this changed recently? Where did you find those dates? This could affect our trip! Thanks for your help.

I just checked the calendar again and it shows the SoCal Select AP summer blockout in DL ending on September 3. SoCal APs are valid in DL on 8/26 to 8/29 and then blocked out from 8/30 to 9/2.

Southern California AP Block Out Calendar for DL
upload_2019-4-9_13-36-37.png
Southern California Select AP Block Out Calendar for DL
upload_2019-4-9_13-37-0.png

Thanks figment! I didn't realize there was another type of SoCal AP! Oh well, there will be crowds. I'm okay with that!

Last edited:

9/28-10/14 most of Arizona has a Fall break either during this time or this entire time. We are in one of the biggest districts in the state and we get the whole 2 weeks.

Three Oogie Boogie Bash nights are now SOLD OUT

Thursday September 26th
Sunday September 29th
Thursday October 31st

Is there a 2020 calendar out? Trying to figure out what is going on the first week of March. Lots of hotels unavailable or prices sky high.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter