2019 Apps and Rewards Sites Ideas

mrsp1030

DIS Veteran
Now that it is the new year I am trying to redo my Savings Apps and Rewards Sites. What are your favorites to use? Looking for new ideas! Thanks!

This is my routine:

Bing rewards every day. It only takes a few minutes a day and I can earn $5 card every few weeks.

Mypoints - I do the daily 5 and coupon print every day. When I have time I will attempt surveys. If i get dq'd 5 times I am done. As soon as I complete a survey I am done even if it is less than 5 dq's.

I run Swagbucks encraves every day when they are working. Sometimes I do the surveys following the same routine as mypoints. But I don't do these surveys often.

Erewards when I have time. I will complete surveys until the site tells me I have no more.

Points for surveys - I do the 5 dq's or stop when I complete a survey.

Opinion checkin - I follow the same routine as points for surveys.

I also use these apps. But they are slow earners for me-
Dabble
Dosh
Retailmenot
Shopkick
Fetch rewards
Receipt pal
Achievement

And whenever I shop online I use a shopping portal, either one of the portals from the sites above, or ebates, or an airline...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter