2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

if they surprised us with new ports and itineraries for the January to April cruises

They have tried Southern Caribbean cruises in that time frame in the past. The current schedule has Dream/Fantasy in Port Canaveral, Magic in Miami and Wonder in Galveston at the end of 2017. In early 2017 they are just doing two repositioning cruises, Galveston to San Juan and then San Juan to Miami, but maybe they will try Southern Caribbean from San Juan again in winter like they did this year. Who knows... I would be tempted to book one of those for February 2018. With all ships in the same area, they really could try to add in some more interesting and different Caribbean itineraries!

If they start doing Aruba/Curacao as some of the other lines do on their southerns we would be sold! :D

We loved Curacao. Beautiful area. I'd love to go to Turks & Caicos or Tortola, and go back to St. Lucia. The 10-night we did on the Wonder 10 years ago had a wonderful itinerary and we loved it. But that was in September. Have they done the Southern Caribbean in those January to April months?

We loved Curacao. Beautiful area. I'd love to go to Turks & Caicos or Tortola, and go back to St. Lucia. The 10-night we did on the Wonder 10 years ago had a wonderful itinerary and we loved it. But that was in September. Have they done the Southern Caribbean in those January to April months?

Oh yes! The Magic is doing them in April next year, and the Wonder did some January ones this year.

Add me to the list of waiting for the 2018 itineraries, specially Southern Caribbean!! Don't fail me now DCL!

We are doing the 11-night Southern Caribbean cruise next June. My wife agreed this morning to an Alaska cruise summer 2018, so now I'm eagerly awaiting those dates.

Count me on the waiting list too. Can't afford one in 2017 but we're planning on one in 2018. Not sure yet but possibly one of the transatlantic cruises.

us too!! Did the Western Caribbean this summer. LOVED IT!! 2017 will be a save up year, & plans are to book an Eastern Caribbean cruise summer 2018. Can't wait!!!

Impossible to say. It's relative. Can only say the lowest prices will be on release day. But, for example, this year's release day prices were higher than last year's. Probably next year's will be higher than this year's.
I guess what I mean is how much do the prices rise after the initial offering?

I guess what I mean is how much do the prices rise after the initial offering?
Again, impossible to say. The prices rise as the space onboard fills. Sometimes those price increases are large (hundreds of dollars), and fast. Other times not as big and further between.

You can get an idea of price increases (if there were ones) on past cruises at cruisefish.

Impossible to say. It's relative. Can only say the lowest prices will be on release day. But, for example, this year's release day prices were higher than last year's. Probably next year's will be higher than this year's.

My TA said there was a lot of buzz about this year's opening day prices -- and it seemed that Disney started the prices high to begin with on the most popular cruises -- not leaving much room for the rising price crescendo later as the ship filled up!

Our next cruise is 12/23 out of Miami, but I'm looking for PC the beginning of 2018.
Anxious to see which port it leaves from and which ship! To book on opening day or wait and book onboard!

Our next cruise is 12/23 out of Miami, but I'm looking for PC the beginning of 2018.
Anxious to see which port it leaves from and which ship! To book on opening day or wait and book onboard!
How much you usually save on board by booking? cruising in Early October so if they open while we are on the ship....how would that work out? Just wondering if we love it on our first cruise which way would be the best way to go??

glad I found this, so it seems like legacy airlines, if you book early you get good prices and the price increases as departure date approaches.

Im thinking about the September 2018 Magic Mediterranean cruise, Barcelona / France/ Italy/ Barcelona any idea when I should look out for release dates?

We booked for March 2017 the first or second day it opened last fall. It has gone up over $3,000 for our family of four! It was also changed to a Star Wars theme so that might have something to do with it. Anxiously awaiting 2018 release--last year I want to say it was actually late September, earlier than I had anticipated :)

How much you usually save on board by booking? cruising in Early October so if they open while we are on the ship....how would that work out? Just wondering if we love it on our first cruise which way would be the best way to go??
An onboard booking has a 10% deposit (for cruises of 7 nights and longer) instead of the usual 20%. A 10% reduction in cruise fare, and $100 onboard credit (cruises less than 7 nights) or $200 (7 night and longer cruises).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter