2018 Watch: All 2018 Itineraries are announced as of May 11th, 2017!

As someone who just recently got Gold status, I understand Gold and Platinum get to book one day ahead (is that right?). Do we get some kind of email notification when the schedule is about to come out, and if so, how far ahead do we find out?
I've been gold for a couple of years now and they've never informed me.

As someone who just recently got Gold status, I understand Gold and Platinum get to book one day ahead (is that right?). Do we get some kind of email notification when the schedule is about to come out, and if so, how far ahead do we find out?

Since I use a travel agent, they let me know the day before -- which is when they actually find out. Disney is not even giving the travel agents much advance notice anymore. I doubt Disney will send an email since I have never received one in 10 cruises, but keep an eye out on these boards as they usually announce the day before.

When new itineraries/announcements are released, is it normally done first thing in the morning or can they be released at any time of day? Looking for January of 2018. Thanks!

When new itineraries/announcements are released, is it normally done first thing in the morning or can they be released at any time of day? Looking for January of 2018. Thanks!

My TA emailed me a while ago and said they thought it was going to be after 10 a.m. today -- but nothing yet!

Announcing new itineraries is not the same as being able to book. It could be a good week after that you can actually book. Platinum and gold book first and the next day everyone else can. It could be awhile. A few years ago, they didn't have these bookings until December. You just never know.

I think the storms may have thrown them off their timing also since they had to evacuate. The excitement is mounting....

Announcing new itineraries is not the same as being able to book. It could be a good week after that you can actually book. Platinum and gold book first and the next day everyone else can. It could be awhile. A few years ago, they didn't have these bookings until December. You just never know.

Usually, it seems it has been announce Tuesday, Gold/Plat book Weds, everyone else Thursday. At least that is just my general recollection, without actually looking up any historical data.

If I recall, 2 years ago -- the announcement happened on a tuesday in the afternoon. If today's the day, maybe we hear something in the next hour or so...

I'm counting the number of replies to this post and refreshing every 15-20 minutes. When I see the reply count jump by 20 or so then I will know they have been released ;)

I stand corrected - I just went back and checked emails and websites. The Tuesday announcement 2 years ago, occurred around 9 in the morning. last year, it was around noon.

I'm starting to think nothing's going to happen today. :(

I stand corrected - I just went back and checked emails and websites. The Tuesday announcement 2 years ago, occurred around 9 in the morning. last year, it was around noon.

I'm starting to think nothing's going to happen today. :(

I don't think so either. :surfweb: waiting...waiting...waiting...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter