2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually DFB reported yesterday that it was to be served in the glass

I actually saw this yesterday after I posted lol. The deciding factor for my Mom about trying this was if she got to keep the glass so now shes happy and I wont have to share. :flower:

We will be at the same candy sushi :)
Our 12 year old is participating, DH and I “supervising”

Yay! If you see two 'big kids' with F&W shirts say hi! It will be my Mom and I.

I wonder if the Junior Check Kitchen will be able to be booked the day of or if you need to book it the night before

Am I crazy for considering this? My flight lands at noon and after the rental car pickup, drive to EP and activate my AP and go in for a passport and maybe a booth or two. Then will need to leave by 2:30 to go check in to my timeshare. After that I have a 5:30 dinner at Boma and then going to AK for a Navi FP and RoL. Then go to DS to walk around a bit. I need to also get my MNSSHP tickets and MVMCP tickets at guest services, but think I will do that at DS so I can have a little time in EP before I have to leave. I am trying to get my 4 days in EP in as quickly as possible so I can get the cutting board. I would also be going to EP for the next 3 days

Depending on how badly you want that cutting board (& how expensive you want to make it) you could valet park at one of Epcot resorts and "run in" through the International Gateway to record your entrance. That would certainly cut down on time vs. the main parking lot and entrance lines. But if you can fit in your 4th visit later in your trip, that would probably be better. Based on your ticker/countdown, I don't think you have to worry about them running out that early in the festival.

Is the Bailey drink glass actually glass or it’s plastic like the souvenir beer stein in a Germany?

I think it will be plastic. Still cute though and definitely on my list!

I have been trying for candy sushi for 9/14 and have no luck! What has been everyone’s experience? Any cancellations?

I have been trying for candy sushi for 9/14 and have no luck! What has been everyone’s experience? Any cancellations?

I booked a few days ago online for 9/7, however it only showed once I was logged into MDE. I checked daily a few times a day and it finally showed up even after we called and were told it was booked for the date/time we wanted.

Last edited:
I was just looking at this. I may do it.
Man. I’m bummed to have missed this.
:love::drinking1:dancer::eek:

sorry for heavy emoji usage but That was pretty much a solid list of my reaction. YESSS. Also, so smart about the not schlepping it around all day...
Awesome. I guess I’ll just have to drink more than one to have a set. :drinking1:drinking1

Sorry I didn't give anyone a heads up, but I just cancelled a family member's candy sushi adr for Thu., Oct. 25 @ 5:30 for 2 people. Wanted to let y'all know in case someone was still looking. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter