2018 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 30 to November 12, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know if the sampler coupons will be offered this year?

I'm not sure they've officially said no but they haven't advertised it either so I'm guessing that it is no more. I was just looking at the $16 and $21 champagnes and thinking about that sampler!

I will be there - heading over in about an hour

I will have on a white polo with martini glasses on it and likely with a beer in my hand(s)

Sounds like the perfect uniform! Have fun!! Let us know if you come across anything newsworthy or delicious! Enjoy!!

Disney does not have an age restriction on any Food and Wine events. I think however that they tried to discourage families from bringing younger children by not offering any reduced pricing to any of the events involving alcohol.
Guess it didn't work on us!! :P And thank goodness!! :D

Well, if there was any doubt by that the Guinness bailey’s shake came in a souviner glass or not, I think the fact it costs $10.50 means it definitely does!
Compared to the regular Guinness pour for $4.75 that’s a total possibly. We’ll be there today! :dancer:

Can’t wait to start hearing the reviews roll in! Right now I’ve got a lot of “wished for” items!

The lovely F&W app that was recommended in the thread - are other people seeing prices for all the items? Only some of mine are showing prices.

Here is the overview picture - the D&B shown looks to have a different pattern than the one I saw before - more of an "overall pattern" vs big images, so maybe two styles?

Must be. The one from the video was a larger tote. And if this one is $248 I can’t imagine how much that will be!

If anyone is interested, some events seem to still have availability. Specifically, I managed to convince my mother to join my brother and I for the first couple days of our trip and we were able to add her on to our Parisian Breakfast reservation with no difficulty! Which is good, because the availability to do that was the deciding factor on her joining!

Same here, my son decided to join me so day before yesterday I was able to book the Med. Lunch at Spice Roads and the Tequila Lunch at Mexico for two in Sept.

I really like the bag but I fear it is one of those things I buy (maybe after a couple of glasses of wine :rolleyes1) that doesn't turn out to be very practical in "real life." The shirt is cute too. I can tell I'm going to have a merchandise problem. :)
You and I both! I have the brown leather "sketch" Dooney so I'm really going to avoid this. Let's see how good I will be!

Well, if there was any doubt by that the Guinness bailey’s shake came in a souviner glass or not, I think the fact it costs $10.50 means it definitely does!
Thinking the same thing. I cannot wait for the next few hours. Is anyone live streaming?

What a perfect day to be off work! I'm sipping my coffee from my porch swing and reading the boards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter