2018 dates for WDW hotels/packages?

:headache: you would think a big company like disney would have their stuff sorted. Disney cruise line is nowhere near as bad. Pulling the pin in 1 hour and will try again in the morning

finally got into a chat with someone. No ETA on when reservations will be up, and I was told a 40 minute phone wait. Reservations were taken down to add the 2018 packages. So tired..

finally got into a chat with someone. No ETA on when reservations will be up, and I was told a 40 minute phone wait. Reservations were taken down to add the 2018 packages. So tired..
so do you mean that you waited 40 minutes to be told reservations were not up and they couldn't book for you?
Thanks

so do you mean that you waited 40 minutes to be told reservations were not up and they couldn't book for you?
Thanks
no. i was told by the person i had a chat open with that the wait was around 40 minutes. As far as I know, they can't book packages over chat. But I accidentally hung up and called back, was told my wait was around 14 minutes.

Makes you wonder why they had to put reservations on hold for two days a couple of weeks ago if they're still having problems. This is just sad....

Call in. I *finally* got my package reserved for January 2018. The wait will suck. But apparently they're still having some online issues. Now I can finally go to sleep.

Okay so I think I understand but also slightly stressing a little I have NEVER tried to book a reservation this early for Disney in my life but I want The poly for December 2018. It is over 499 days and when I search those dates it says the rooms are unavailable.... that is only because it is over 499 days correct?? that does not mean they are all already booked?? correct?? thanks for helping me with my Disney planning insanity!

Okay so I think I understand but also slightly stressing a little I have NEVER tried to book a reservation this early for Disney in my life but I want The poly for December 2018. It is over 499 days and when I search those dates it says the rooms are unavailable.... that is only because it is over 499 days correct?? that does not mean they are all already booked?? correct?? thanks for helping me with my Disney planning insanity!

Yes, it's because it's over 499 days, not because they are all booked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter