2018 closure of rivers of america

muffyn

"hmmm*
in 2018 rivers of america was closed in jan 2018. does anyone know when it reopened?
I KNOW i took pictures of it when we were there, but i cannot find them on my computer so want to make sure what dates it was closed. I did google, but nothing came up. & we were not in florida for the oct 2020 closure.

We were there in early Sept 2018 and the river was still drained, if that helps at all.

We were there in early Sept 2018 and the river was still drained, if that helps at all.
thank you for answering. we were there in dec. but everything i googled it was supposed to be filled in oct... so was worried I had a "mandella" memory

These pictures were from Jan 2021. There was alot of work going on, even painting details on the rocks!

It reopened in Feb 2021.
IMG_4758.jpeg
IMG_5423.jpeg

thank you for answering. we were there in dec. but everything i googled it was supposed to be filled in oct... so was worried I had a "mandella" memory
Oh sorry - you want to know when it reopened in 2018

From various articles, it was expected to reopen in Sept 2018 then got pushed back to Dec 2018.

Finally it opened on Nov 29, 2018.

From various articles, it was expected to reopen in Sept 2018 then got pushed back to Dec 2018.

Finally it opened on Nov 29, 2018.
I was there dec 5th & I could have sworn it was still closed. i just cant find my pics

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter