• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Wedding/Honeymoon Planning

Would you rather

• Fall while walking down the aisle?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jenny penny lifestyle

Earning My Ears
:earsgirl::earsboy:So I thought this was a great thread to start for all the Disney brides/grooms getting married in 2017. That way we can feed off each other's ideas and plans and get some great advice and tips.
Some fun stuff about me. My name is Jennifer and I recently got engaged August 8th,2015 on the Peoplemover(favorite ride) and I am currently planning a Disney wedding for August 2017. I live and breath Disney. I'm from Long Island and i work part time at the Disney store up here so I can share my Disney magic with my guests. I'm just so excited to see where this board takes us. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2016 and let the planning begin!!:earsgirl::earsboy:

Last edited:
:earsgirl::earsboy:So I thought this was a great thread to start for all the Disney brides/grooms getting married in 2017. That way we can feed off each other's ideas and plans and get some great advice and tips.
Some fun stuff about me. My name is Jennifer and I recently got engaged August 8th,2015 on the Peoplemover(favorite ride) and I am currently planning a Disney wedding for August 2017. I live and breath Disney. I'm from Long Island and i work part time at the Disney store up here so I can share my Disney magic with my guests. I'm just so excited to see where this board takes us. I hope everyone has a wonderful 2016 and let the planning begin!!:earsgirl::earsboy:

October 2017 here :) I can not wait to start talking with a planner finally!! So exciting. Happy 2016 all!

Heyyy you got engaged on my birthday! Congratulations! :D
I'm Charlotte, I'm 25 from England, got engaged to Chris on 19th May 2012 in front of Cinderella's Castle. ^_^ We're planning a SBP Escape wedding on 2nd October 2017, I do have a planning thread on here somewhere but I haven't had all that much to update it with lately.

October 2017 here as well. Proposed to my fiancé in December at MK. Already counting down the days!

Hello all, I'm Mandy, and I got engaged in February, 2015, and we are planning for our wedding in December, 2017. Super excited!

This is so exciting. There seems to be a lot of fall weddings and a lovely winter one also. How did everyone come up with their dates or month? I picked August 8th because it's the date I got engaged and also since its on a Tuesday it will be a little cheaper than say a Saturday wedding

Hi everyone! My name is Becca. My fiancé and I got engaged in September 2015 during Illuminations. I'm only considering a Disney wedding because I can't decide how I feel about certain aspects of it but it would definitely be in 2017! Does anyone know if early summer would be crazy expensive? I know it'll be crazy hot!

Hi everyone! You all can call me Vee. My fiancee and I are getting married hopefully at the Wedding Pavilion in May of 2017. We got engaged May of 2015 at Beauty and the Beast when the live production came through town and again at the beach the next morning at sunrise (hey, we're girly girls, we both wanted that special moment of our own!) We just reached out to Disney last week and have been reviewing all of the materials they sent us and playing around with budgets and stuff. We are too freaking excited! How is it only January? Excited to find this thread and be here! Happy planning, everyone!

We chose our date because it's the anniversary of our first date. It's also supposed to be cheaper and less crowded at WDW during early December. I'm also in grad school, so it will be after the bulk of the semester is over.

We chose our date because it's the anniversary of our first date. It's also supposed to be cheaper and less crowded at WDW during early December. I'm also in grad school, so it will be after the bulk of the semester is over.

Awww! That's so awesome that you were able to get the same date :love:

Hi everyone, we got engaged on August 14th last year in front of the castle. We are hoping for a August 15th 2017 wedding in the Italy Pavillion at Epcot.

We've booked photograpgyt, videography and Rev Kev already. So excited!

Hi everyone, we got engaged on August 14th last year in front of the castle. We are hoping for a August 15th 2017 wedding in the Italy Pavillion at Epcot.

We've booked photograpgyt, videography and Rev Kev already. So excited!

Awesome! Who did you book for photography and videography?

We've booked Regina Hyman for our photography and Trinity for the videography love both of their work

Wow! I have been looking into photographers and videographers a lot lately, and I didn't know you could book this early!! What happens if your date changes due to availability? It must feel nice to have something done already. I feel really restless not being able to book anything until one year out.

You will make SO many changes in the year up to your wedding. The busy time in the final three months before your wedding will make up for the down time you have now. I focused on finding a unique, retro, knee-length dress and an amazing letterpress printer for my invitations. Also, looking at flowers!

Wow! I have been looking into photographers and videographers a lot lately, and I didn't know you could book this early!! What happens if your date changes due to availability? It must feel nice to have something done already. I feel really restless not being able to book anything until one year out.

We are flexible with any location to just get this date. We desperately wanted these vendors as we love their work. Photography especially is something we won't compromise on. I know the Arndts already have August 2017 bookings to

I am looking into disney weddings and will be meeting with them next week. I was wondering what venue sites are available at night for a group of 75?

Hi everyone! My name is Becca. My fiancé and I got engaged in September 2015 during Illuminations. I'm only considering a Disney wedding because I can't decide how I feel about certain aspects of it but it would definitely be in 2017! Does anyone know if early summer would be crazy expensive? I know it'll be crazy hot!

Wedding prices don't change by season, but hotel and flight prices do. Sites like Mousesavers can show you the rates at every Disney hotel for every day of the year. :thumbsup2

I am looking into disney weddings and will be meeting with them next week. I was wondering what venue sites are available at night for a group of 75?

All the ballrooms, Atlantic Dance Hall, Ariel's, Living Seas Salon & the China Pavilion at Epcot, Grand Floridian Marina, Contemporary Porte Cochere, outdoor sites at Animal Kingdom, and many of the outdoor IllumiNations viewing spots at Epcot. You can see photos of all these venues here: http://disneytravelbabble.com/disney-weddings/wdw-venue-photos/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter