2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Can anyone verify where they are seating the dining packages for the eat to the beat concerts?

I was wondering but does anyone know if they sell a bucket hat of epcot food and wine at all? Just thought I would ask. Thanks.

Thanks for that link.
Sorrry if these have been answered:
Q1: where are the Bridge Kiosks (listed as places the sampler voucher can be purchased)?

Q2: if you have four people in your party, but only one sampler credential, will you be limited to 2 drinks at a single booth using the tabs due to 2 drinks per person rule plus need to show credential? (Trying to decide strategy of sampler sets per person/group. Seems like there's no way to hand tabs to a buddy to increase number of ordering adults.)
TIA!

Thanks for that link.
Q1: where are the Bridge Kiosks (listed as places the sampler voucher can be purchased)?

Q2: if you have four people in your party, but only one sampler credential, will you be limited to 2 drinks at a single booth using the tabs due to 2 drinks per person rule plus need to show credential? (Trying to decide strategy of sampler sets per person/group. Seems like there's no way to hand tabs to a buddy to increase number of ordering adults.)
TIA!

Q1 - the kiosks are between Future World and World Showcase on the main walkway.

Q2 - you could always just hand the credentials to another person or as long as 2 people are with you, you can buy more drinks. It's just 2 per ID.

Last edited:
Could someone please confirm if the booths will accept a QS credit for 3 snack credits this year? Thanks and enjoy the festival if you're there!

Could someone please confirm if the booths will accept a QS credit for 3 snack credits this year? Thanks and enjoy the festival if you're there!

We did this the first day at Australia, Canada and France. All three CMs knew all about it. France, the CM had trouble finding the right button to push, but after asking for help, did it no problem.

@pepperandchips how do you like the LePassion?

@DVC4US how is the GoGi Pinot?
Very good! Sweet and tart at the same time. Lots of high top tables this year behind the booth near the wall at the canal (near where Aurora meets) and benches that are in the shade. Love having a slush to cool down before heading out international gateway!

Thanks for that link.

TIA!
The bridge kiosks are there year round on the path between future world and world showcase. This is where I purchased mine, on the side closer to Imagination/the Land versus the one closer to Test Track/the Odyssey. Near that splash pad if you know where that is.

The CMs seem to only be able to use one tab per transaction so we have to split up no matter what. No one has asked to see the lanyard/credential which has stayed in my purse the whole time so the tabs don't fall off. No trouble using it with two people!

Also fwiw this year I have heard two. CMs at the sales point tell guests (including me) "You know these are best spent on alcohol right?" And "Be careful what you spend these on, they are worth about $8 and some food items are only $3". Managers were in plain sight both times. Interesting.

Lines were longer today. Still not bad. Light Lab has had the longest line I've seen (to get into the dark room). You can get the beer flights with very little/no line outside in the regular part of innoventions which suited us just fine.

Very good! Sweet and tart at the same time. Lots of high top tables this year behind the booth near the wall at the canal (near where Aurora meets) and benches that are in the shade. Love having a slush to cool down before heading out international gateway!

The bridge kiosks are there year round on the path between future world and world showcase. This is where I purchased mine, on the side closer to Imagination/the Land versus the one closer to Test Track/the Odyssey. Near that splash pad if you know where that is.

The CMs seem to only be able to use one tab per transaction so we have to split up no matter what. No one has asked to see the lanyard/credential which has stayed in my purse the whole time so the tabs don't fall off. No trouble using it with two people!

Also fwiw this year I have heard two. CMs at the sales point tell guests (including me) "You know these are best spent on alcohol right?" And "Be careful what you spend these on, they are worth about $8 and some food items are only $3". Managers were in plain sight both times. Interesting.

Lines were longer today. Still not bad. Light Lab has had the longest line I've seen (to get into the dark room). You can get the beer flights with very little/no line outside in the regular part of innoventions which suited us just fine.

I was hearing the same thing from the CMs about the sampler. Also found out today that there are Festival shops throughout WS and it seems like most of them sell the sampler. I asked at a few of them and the only one who didn't have any was the one in America.

I thought today was more crowded too. It definitely seemed like more people than yesterday. I wasn't in the Light Lab area but the longest line I had was India - not only to stand in line to order but then backtrack and stand in line again to get the food.

I can only imagine what it's like there tonight. I am in MK right now and it is insane! 175 minutes for Mine Train, 130 for Space. I had to wait in a fairly long line for the people mover. Hoping a lot of people go home tomorrow.

I am interested in picking a bottle or two of wine from F & W Festival to take back to BCV, any recommendations ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter