2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

No one knows. I'm a passholder myself and I never receive it. Only my wife.
:offtopic: Never received MM our first year of AP. This year, I received the Spring and Summer, and this week we both got the new one! Weird....we also never got our magnet the first year, emailed and they sent one. Didn't get the new one for this year either so this post reminded me to send another email requesting it.

Looking at the prices so far, doesn't seem like the Feast for the sense package (65$ for 8 plates or beverages) should be use for food.

It is priced at $8.13 (ignoring the pin). So far the most expensive food plate I see so far is the Teriyaki Ginger Pork in Japan at $8.25.

Looking at the prices so far, doesn't seem like the Feast for the sense package (65$ for 8 plates or beverages) should be use for food.

It is priced at $8.13 (ignoring the pin). So far the most expensive food plate I see so far is the Teriyaki Ginger Pork in Japan at $8.25.

This is pretty much the way it's been since they started the sampler - usually there are only 1-3 items of food that make sense using the coupons. We usually always use it for either the filet in Canada or the more expensive drinks.

First timer at F&W: those of you buying beer, wine, frozen drinks from booths - do you tip? I always tip bartenders when ordering drinks, but usually not walkup/takeout food places or food trucks unless they're preparing something complex like a specialty coffee drink.
(Sorry if question was already asked - still trying to work through the 122+ pages) :surfweb:

First timer at F&W: those of you buying beer, wine, frozen drinks from booths - do you tip? I always tip bartenders when ordering drinks, but usually not walkup/takeout food places or food trucks unless they're preparing something complex like a specialty coffee drink.
(Sorry if question was already asked - still trying to work through the 122+ pages) :surfweb:

No, this is no different then ordering a beer with your food at a counter service restaurant.

Reactions: shh
I know this isn't food and wine related, but will that newsletter come even if you haven't activated your passes yet?
Just call and speak with passholder guest services. Both hubby and I got our magnets and just one Mickey Monitor. I did not get the summer one I requested, but I did get the fall one 2 days ago. They won't auto mail until after your pass is active, but they can send you one out on request.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter