2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

Not my drink of choice, but I do see a good many folks enjoying it at Rose & Crown.
Thanks, much appreciated! I've never been in there so i'll have to go check it out. We almost always go down during F&W so there are a ton of spots in World Showcase i've never been in.

New musical entertainment coming to World Showcase in time for the 2017 F&W Festival:

Suroît, Canada pavilion, August 31 – October 1.

Margret Almer & The Bavarian Band, Germany pavilion, August 31 through December.

Musique Aramenco – Morocco pavilion, September 1 – December 30.

Bodh’aktan – Canada pavilion, October 2 – 22.

Raffy – October 23 – November 26, Mill Stage.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/08/bodha...ing-world-showcase-epcots-food-wine-festival/

Speaking of alcoholic beverages, what's the Citrus Thistle in Scotland like? I don't mind if it's fruity; in fact, I want that. (I can't drink alcohol that tastes like alcohol)

If you're staying onsite, you can charge back to the room and use the gift card to pay off the balance.

For the sampler, the lanyard is supposed to be present when you redeem the coupons, so you couldn't be in two lines separates, either.

Is this new from last year? We used the sampler over multiple days in 2015 and usually just tore the coupon off and gave it to the person in our party going for food or drinks.

Is this new from last year? We used the sampler over multiple days in 2015 and usually just tore the coupon off and gave it to the person in our party going for food or drinks.
That has always been the policy written in the fine print on the credential. If you never got refused at a booth you were lucky.

That has always been the policy written in the fine print on the credential. If you never got refused at a booth you were lucky.

Interesting... I did not pay attention to that on the 4 we used in 2015. I will have to remember that this year just in case. Don't want someone to have make 2 trips for drinks.

Interesting... I did not pay attention to that on the 4 we used in 2015. I will have to remember that this year just in case. Don't want someone to have make 2 trips for drinks.

Guess we were lucky as well--always pulled the coupon and sometimes each went separate ways. Never had an issue, but will take note for this year! The sad part is, our tickets actually detached from the lanyard and we nearly lost them. They didn't stay on the lanyard from that point and I'm not sure we even took the lanyard portion with us. We had the 16 coupon package.

Bodh'aktan is the bomb! We saw them last year and loved them. They are so much fun.

Of course, I'm going in September so I will miss them. But if you're there in October and enjoy the sound of the Drop Kick Murphies, make sure you go see them.

Hi, this will be my first time to F&W, and I'm going with a friend for a girl day, no kids. :yay: I wasn't quite sure, do *all* the F&W booths open at 11, even the ones in Future world and Showcase Plaza? I was just making sure.

And then, do you have any suggestions on strategy for this? :worship: I went through all the menus using lists I found online, correlated what booths we thought we were interested in to reviews. Now I'm narrowing it to a priority list. But really, how much do you eat? Honestly, we don't drink at all, neither of us. Is the food in the stalls enough that as you eat at booth after booth you're like oh, that was good, now I'm full? Or do I still need lunch and dinner reservations? I have lunch at Les Chefs, where I thought we could just split an onion soup and croque monsieur, and then I have dinner at Le Hacienda. I had seen it last time (January) and wanted to try it. I also thought maybe there was some merit to having meal reservations just to get out of the heat, rest, plug in the ECV...

Is there anything else I need to know/realize? Mainly, do I want a solid meal on top of the scraps and pieces from the booths, or are the booths enough? Oh, and the other thing is, I don't eat beef or shellfish of any kind. Almost everything I'm finding for *me* is desserts. I think I could survive it for lunch with the booths in Future World West. Like I think that might be pretty filling. I don't know, I wanted to go but now I don't know what this is like and how it's going to work out, lol. Do you literally just eat a little at EVERY BOOTH and keep going? Or do people pick just a few and then hit a restaurant?

Is Chocolate Experience in the Festival Center worth going to? It seems sort of out of the way. Does it open at 11? I was interested in the Ghiradelli Drinking Chocolate there. Is anything interesting in that building BESIDES the chocolate? Does that stuff open up earlier and then the Chocolate Experience booth opens at 11??

Hi, this will be my first time to F&W, and I'm going with a friend for a girl day, no kids. :yay: I wasn't quite sure, do *all* the F&W booths open at 11, even the ones in Future world and Showcase Plaza? I was just making sure.

And then, do you have any suggestions on strategy for this? :worship: I went through all the menus using lists I found online, correlated what booths we thought we were interested in to reviews. Now I'm narrowing it to a priority list. But really, how much do you eat? Honestly, we don't drink at all, neither of us. Is the food in the stalls enough that as you eat at booth after booth you're like oh, that was good, now I'm full? Or do I still need lunch and dinner reservations? I have lunch at Les Chefs, where I thought we could just split an onion soup and croque monsieur, and then I have dinner at Le Hacienda. I had seen it last time (January) and wanted to try it. I also thought maybe there was some merit to having meal reservations just to get out of the heat, rest, plug in the ECV...

Is there anything else I need to know/realize? Mainly, do I want a solid meal on top of the scraps and pieces from the booths, or are the booths enough? Oh, and the other thing is, I don't eat beef or shellfish of any kind. Almost everything I'm finding for *me* is desserts. I think I could survive it for lunch with the booths in Future World West. Like I think that might be pretty filling. I don't know, I wanted to go but now I don't know what this is like and how it's going to work out, lol. Do you literally just eat a little at EVERY BOOTH and keep going? Or do people pick just a few and then hit a restaurant?

Is Chocolate Experience in the Festival Center worth going to? It seems sort of out of the way. Does it open at 11? I was interested in the Ghiradelli Drinking Chocolate there. Is anything interesting in that building BESIDES the chocolate? Does that stuff open up earlier and then the Chocolate Experience booth opens at 11??

All of the booths will open at 11am. The Festival Center opens at 9am, and everything in it (including the Chocolate Experience) should be available at 9am too.

My husband and I will get an extra evening in Epcot for the F&W Festival. I cant ride coasters this trip due to neck and back injury so while our 19,17, and 15 yr old go to HS we are going to Epcot for a F&W crawl! I am super excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter