2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I'm so excited I'm freaking out! Leaving tomorrow for F&W! We are staying at the BWV. Where is the closest place I can pick up the festival passport when entering through WS? And I totally agree about getting the app! It's awesome!

Last year, when walking through the International Gateway, F&W passports were available on the right, with park maps.

As soon as you enter the International Gateway, there is a rack on the right filled with parks maps, times guides and Festival Passports.

Along the same lines, where is the closest place to purchase a sampler card and wrist F&W cards when you enter from the International Gateway? I'm also coming from BWV (Boardwalk villas) and have a fast pass for Soarin so I was intending on heading left when I first arrive but if the closest sampler cards are on the right (France, etc) then I might make a detour to get my first pricey drink....

Along the same lines, where is the closest place to purchase a sampler card and wrist F&W cards when you enter from the International Gateway? I'm also coming from BWV (Boardwalk villas) and have a fast pass for Soarin so I was intending on heading left when I first arrive but if the closest sampler cards are on the right (France, etc) then I might make a detour to get my first pricey drink....

The gift cards are sold in a lot of places, but the samplers are a bit harder to find. I'm pretty sure you can buy them anywhere that sells Festival merchandise. And yes, there is such a place near France. (See the Festival map on WDW Info.) I recommend using a sampler coupon on a Le Passion martini, my favorite drink at this year's Festival.

Last edited:

If you're heading to Soarin, you can buy them at the two festival kiosk shops on the bridge between World Showcase and Future World.

If you're heading to Soarin, you can buy them at the two festival kiosk shops on the bridge between World Showcase and Future World.
I have Epcot pretty much engraved in my head but for some reason I am drawing a complete blank with this. Where exactly are these kiosk shops lol?:headache:

I have Epcot pretty much engraved in my head but for some reason I am drawing a complete blank with this. Where exactly are these kiosk shops lol?:headache:

The shops are located on the walkway between Future World and World Showcase, not far from the Future World fountain.

You can purchase the sampler at the shop immediately inside the international gateway. You’ll have to ask for it; they aren’t out on display.

We're going to tonight's PFTS, and in WVL. The email we received said to arrive at 7:15:headache:

For the Parisian breakfast, we attended last year after the Wine & Dine 10K. I would have preferred to go a day that wasn't before a half marathon, but we still had a good time. I had been forewarned about the tables being close together, but they honestly didn't bother me. There was plenty of food. Our waitress was super attentive and would refill our glasses constantly. I too thought it was a great value and enjoyable experience.

So I'll write a full review tomorrow, but we were very disappointed with the PFTS tonight. We spoke to a manager, and let them know it was the staff that saved the night for us. Good news is, Warren will be back in WVL. Hopefully mgt. will take feedback and tweak for the remaining PFTS.

So I'll write a full review tomorrow, but we were very disappointed with the PFTS tonight. We spoke to a manager, and let them know it was the staff that saved the night for us. Good news is, Warren will be back in WVL. Hopefully mgt. will take feedback and tweak for the remaining PFTS.

What type of seat did you have?

we were very disappointed with the PFTS tonight.
So was I. The rain really made so many things go wrong.
We spoke to a manager, and let them know it was the staff that saved the night for us.
I'm sure they'll be a little something extra in their paychecks. Give me a minute to stop laughing. Was it any staff in particular?
Hopefully mgt. will take feedback and tweak for the remaining PFTS.
They always do, but it's such a complex event with many departments participating, that it's like parking an aircraft carrier. You know where it should go, but you just can't make it go there.
What type of entertainment did they have?
Compared to previous parties, it was just ok. Could have been better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter