• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

I would love to go bagless, however the misses requires that I carry certain items, like lip gloss, her compact, etc, ponchos blah blah. I am the pack mule, so I have a small pack. Muh its the little things I do that keep her happy lol

Have you tried cargo shorts? 4 pockets in front, and 2 in back. Put the ponchos in the back pockets, and squeeze everything else, including your wallet, into the front pockets.

Last edited:
Do we have someone in this thread going the first day(s) of the festival that can take pics of menus and prices? this would be invaluable information for me and my first F&WF

Thank youu!!

As already stated the DFB will post prices as soon as the festival opens as will AllEars. Also Members of this website post pictures of each booth & menu as soon as they are uncovered either during the preview day or first official day of the festival. I always go by the photos of the menus at the booths as I've found errors on the other websites. Typos are inevitable when updating so much info.

I'm not sure if there is a media preview day beyond what they have already done but the bloggers will be in attendance the first day and start inundating twitter with pics. We'll be there opening day though not until the evening.

Have you tried cargo shorts? 4 pockets in front, and 2 in back. Put the ponchos in the back pockets, and squeeze everything else, including your wallet, into the front pockets.

Hahah all I wear are cargo shorts and 511's (cargo pockets also) with what the wife has me packing. Hopefully this Labor Day weekend I can get her to slim down a bit

Do the booths that are in the Future World area open at 9:00 with the rest of FW, or do they wait and open at 11:00 so that all the booths open at the same time?

Is there any info yet if there will be an AP glass available? Last year you got a glass if you visited 3 times. Any word on how it works and if available?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter