2016 Trip Check in

We went to the World last year so we're really excited to get back to our normal July visit. We will be staying at Garden Groves and the Annabella from 7/14-7/19. We're coming in Amtrak and flying home. We might go out to Catalina for a day so this year is called Planes, Trains, Automobiles, Ferry, and Zipline!! My husband is gladly staying home and leaving the travel to me, my mom, and daughter!

Tentatively early-ish July! Just DH and I this time (don't tell the kids!) - we had a blast on our date night during our family trip to DL last May (see avatar) and decided we'd have to do a kid free trip sometime. It looks like it will work out for us to go this summer. Once we've got dates finalized I can plan a bit more :)

Woohoo I'm thrilled to say we are going to back to celebrate the 60th anniversary celebration for the second time!!! We were there October 2015 and we are going back, squeaking in just under the wire!

August 29-September 2, HOJO

3rd trip coming up!! 9/25-9/28!!!! It's going to be our first time braving the parks on one weekend day.... also I think I am now going to have to spring for tickets to Mickeys not so scary Halloween party based on the dates it was going last year. It will also be our first time staying at a good neighbor hotel rather than at DLH

We will be there for our honeymoon Sept 5-10. I am so excited to take our honeymoon there as my fiancé has never been to the Land, only the World.

I'm booked for August 24-28 at the Best Western Park Place Inn. So excited!! Second 60th Anniversary trip. My husband and I went in June of last year, this trip will just be me and my 7 year old daughter.

Just booked a trip for my birthday through Costco. We'll be at the Courtyard Marriott from 4/9-4/12. We're so excited! Neither of us have been to Disneyland in years and this will be our first Disney trip together.

:jumping1:

I'm booked for August 24-28 at the Best Western Park Place Inn. So excited!! Second 60th Anniversary trip. My husband and I went in June of last year, this trip will just be me and my 7 year old daughter.

We are staying at this Best Western too! So much cheaper then staying on property! I'm hoping it's a nice place!

Just booked a trip for my birthday through Costco. We'll be at the Courtyard Marriott from 4/9-4/12. We're so excited! Neither of us have been to Disneyland in years and this will be our first Disney trip together.

:jumping1:
We just added another night. Now we'll be staying until the 13th. Woohoooooo. Counting down the days!

We are staying at this Best Western too! So much cheaper then staying on property! I'm hoping it's a nice place!
It's nothing fancy but it has free breakfast and you can't beat the location for the price! We stay there every time and have never had any issues.

Couldn't resist. Just booked for the end of the month! We're going to celebrate our 22nd anniversary. Spent our 20th at WDW. :-)

Booked PVI March 30-Apr 2! We get in really early on the 30th and leave early on the 2nd, so we're getting 3 day hoppers. Booked a World of Color dinner package for one of the nights. Can not WAIT!!! Less than two weeks!

Yay! Going in three weeks! Only two days in the parks, but we thought we weren't going to be able to go at all this year (darn finances!). It's going to be a budget trip (staying with family) but at least we'll be in our Happy Place!

Hi! So excited! Airfare is paid for 8/16- 8/24. I have reservations at Castle Inn and Anaheim Del Sol; still weighing both properties. No tickets yet. This is my first ala carte trip! My 8 yo and me. He's tall enough for everything now so that's super exciting!!! :yay:

We're set for a June trip. We will be staying at the new Homewood Suites June 10-20.

I also have a tentative trip planned during the week of Sept 19, either solo or with a coworker. Thanks to a work-related medical coding convention discount, I might be able to swing it and stay on site.

Ahhhhsley!!!! Please add me to the May check in! I never seem to get added for some reason:( Maybe I'm not doing it right??? Anyway, my fam and I wil be there May 19-24th:flower1:.... It's not a huge deal not being added, but I just want to be included and see my name on the list for some reason:charac2:*whimper* Please and thank you!

Ahhhhsley!!!! Please add me to the May check in! I never seem to get added for some reason:( Maybe I'm not doing it right??? Anyway, my fam and I wil be there May 19-24th:flower1:.... It's not a huge deal not being added, but I just want to be included and see my name on the list for some reason:charac2:*whimper* Please and thank you!

So sorry I missed you! I added you!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter