2016 Trip Check in

Hi everyone!
I'm new to this end of the DIS (normally stay on the WDW and UK boards!), but my husband and I will be in DL this August (23rd to 27th) as part of our honeymoon roadtrip we're doing around California.
We're staying at the Majestic Garden Hotel in Anaheim :yay:
Very excited!
But expect lots of questions from this DL newbie!

Steffi xx

I had a great trip, but I struck out with the Lilly Belle again. One of these days I'll get lucky well about 18 months from now.

Is there a July thread yet?

Just booked the GC for July 16-22 (with arrival to California on the 14th-probably doing Universal?).

We had a good time, but we did cut the trip short. Raining too hard on Sunday, we decided not to go into the parks. With a 19 mo old and rain, we didn't think it would mix well.

Saturday, had a great time, not sure we really got all the pictures we would have liked, but did get some. Now to see if I can access the photopass+ pictures....

Bummer on the rain :( Im glad you had a day of nice weather to enjoy!

We are going July 6th to July 12th, staying at DLH and can't wait. Love to see a July thread going! My DD, DGS and DNc first time to DL (I've been once in 2005, long time ago). We'll be celebrating my DNc sweet 16 and DGS 6th birthday.

Ok so Im new to needing transportation... Usually going to WDW we just hop on a disney bus and they take us to our hotel. This time going to Disneyland and flying into LGB we will need a taxi/town car with a car seat and a booster. I found one and it looks like roundtrip for 4 direct to hotel with no other passengers is $142. Is this a good price or am I better off just riding in a shared van?

Holy crap... Our GCV wait list came through so now we're staying in a studio for the first three nights then moving... Probably to the Tropicana but I haven't booked anything yet. I'm so excited I never thought this wait list would come through (and I'm now 2 for 2 with hard to get DVC wait lists) this will be my first time actually staying in a DVC room myself (used our points for my in laws for our wedding in WDW previously)

Still working on our travel plans..... *maybe* in July 2016. Tentative dates: July 25-29
My son and his Musical Theatre/Chorus traveling to Disneyland to perform.

Last edited:
We will be staying at Paradise Pier and we will be in the parks April 18-22. Scared it's going to be packed. Anyone a member of touringplans and can look for me? Hoping it's not during Spring Break

We are going October 15 - 19th :) We are staying offsite for the first 3 nights and enjoying the last night at the Disneyland Hotel! This will be my first Disneyland trip, I am so excited!

DH and I are visiting for the first time May 15-20 and we're staying at PPH! We're normally big WDW fans but we recently moved out west so thought it was time to check out California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter