2016 Free Dining Watch

When are you trying to travel?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I called at 7am, hung up because of the static, called back a minute later and had a 2 minute hold. As others have said, there is no offer today.

My call was terribly static-y, too, but I got through immediately. Might be because I get directed by the system to some "call coming from Canada" line, as I am offered service in English or French. My first words were, "Hi, I'm a Disney Visa card holder. Do you have any magical news for me?" The CM said no and knew to what I was referring. She said they know nothing, but to check the website, as it would be there as soon as it's offered, so I don't have to call and check. (That's strictly for GP offerings, though, not DV ones.)

I called on of those phone numbers frontage post and it connected me to Internet help. The cm then patched me through to reservations and my wait time was less than a minute. Unfortunately no new specials. Hopefully we can modify online on the 25th.

Haven't caught up on the thread before this post, so I apologize if it is a duplicate - but after a 2 min wait this morning got through to a CM who told me that there is no special deal today for Disney VC holders. :(

She was very close-mouthed and could not or would not tell me anything about when it would come out - said I should watch my mail for an email or postcard from Chase telling me about it. :(

The CM I spoke with was the say way! I asked if I should maybe try to call back the first of next week, thinking she would tip me off, and her response was that there were no offers right now for Visa card holders or free dining. I don't think she's had her coffee yet :guilty: But I got straight through, no wait! It was a lot of static on the line until the CM.

The CM I spoke with was the say way! I asked if I should maybe try to call back the first of next week, thinking she would tip me off, and her response was that there were no offers right now for Visa card holders or free dining. I don't think she's had her coffee yet :guilty: But I got straight through, no wait! It was a lot of static on the line until the CM.
Which # did you call?

Sorry guys! While you're all so active this am can someone who has stayed at POFQ and CBR message me about which one would be better? Off topic I know but I'm completely torn
Can't speak to CBR but did stay at POFQ. No complaints. Very nice. Small as compared to other resorts so only a short walk to everywhere. Also boat ride to Disney Springs (Downtown Disney) is convenient. No table service at FQ but Riverside is a short walk and there is one there. Boatwrights is the name I think.

I'm glad to hear the static resolves once you reach a live person. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to understand them! I've never called and booked-I've always booked online. (Just got my DV this week, so I always had to wait for the gp release.)

I am sad, confused and amazed and that Disney would create another horrible debacle like they did last year, rolling it out to everyone at once.
Several hours of customers sitting on the phone and wearing their CM's out like that isn't a good reflection on Disney.

Can't speak to CBR but did stay at POFQ. No complaints. Very nice. Small as compared to other resorts so only a short walk to everywhere. Also boat ride to Disney Springs (Downtown Disney) is convenient. No table service at FQ but Riverside is a short walk and there is one there. Boatwrights is the name I think.

Have stayed at both and like POFQ much more. Nothing terribly wrong with CBR just too big and many bus stops.

Do the CMs usually drop hints? Whenever I've called and it wasn't released they would apologize or tell me to call the following week. The CM I spoke to on Tuesday said they haven't released their fall promotions yet when I asked about FD. Not really that big of a hint. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter