2016 Entertainment book

davidl81

DIS Veteran
Hello! We leave for Aulani on Sunday, and I am just now reading about the coupon book! It sounds like it would be worth it for a couple of the activities we are planning on doing. I see it is sold out online (not sure it would have made it to me in time); do they sell it anywhere locally on the island? And has anyone used the mobile app; does it have good coupons as well?

If it's the entertainment book you're talking about, you can get their app. There's no contract, so you can pay for the month you go and then cancel. Google for deals, too, I think I paid .99 for the first month. I'll cancel when we get home in a few weeks. Saved a lot on our luau!

Sorry, I just saw that you had entertainment book in your title! Look at the app, you can get it instantly!

Did the app work for paradise cove? Do they just scan it when you arrive? I wasn't sure if you had to pre-pay for luau when you make reservations.

Did the app work for paradise cove? Do they just scan it when you arrive? I wasn't sure if you had to pre-pay for luau when you make reservations.
I have the actual book. You have to call to make reservations and they charge the discounted price. I was told that you have to show the coupon at the luau before you go in. If you don't I assume they adjust your total to the higher amount.

I have the actual book. You have to call to make reservations and they charge the discounted price. I was told that you have to show the coupon at the luau before you go in. If you don't I assume they adjust your total to the higher amount.

Yes, this is exactly what they said. They will check to make sure you have it, or they'll charge you the difference (yes, you have to pre-pay).

I'm here at Aulani now and we are going to the luau on Thursday. I was told either the online coupon (on my smartphone) or the actual coupon. I have both. It save us over $140 on the Royal box package!

I am the OPs wife; we downloaded the app and I just had to show them my screen at the box office when I got there. We did have to pre-pay when we made reservations over the phone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter