2016 Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

According to the countdown widget on the website, there are 100 days until the event weekend. Why do I feel I am so unprepared for DLP?

I hear you. My training has been somewhat derailed. First I had multiple chest infections and then a knee injury. I am nearly back to normal now so hope to pick up the training again within the next week or so.

Corinna

Are we planning any sort of meet while we are there? I'm arriving on the Wednesday afternoon by train from London and my sister isn't arriving until the Thursday, anyone else arriving this early?

Also ADR window opening soon, anyone decided where they're eating?

Are we planning any sort of meet while we are there? I'm arriving on the Wednesday afternoon by train from London and my sister isn't arriving until the Thursday, anyone else arriving this early?

We're not getting there until Friday around lunchtime. We had hoped to get there Thursday, but our dogsitter couldn't come until Thursday evening, so we'll head to the tunnel and stay overnight in Folkestone. We are staying later though, and leaving the following Wednesday.

Would love to catch up with you while we're all there though, as I feel like I know you after following your trip reports ;)

I hadn't given a ton of thought to ADR's yet, that window snuck up quickly. Will have to chat with DH (who's the one running) and get those picked soon. We've never done ADR at DLP (but our last trip was 8 years ago). I suspect with how busy it will be during that weekend it would be advisable, at least for a couple of the 'good' restaurants.

Last edited:
We will also arrived Friday sometime mid morning. We have the party booked for Friday night.

Corinna

We're not getting there until Friday around lunchtime. We had hoped to get there Thursday, but our dogsitter couldn't come until Thursday evening, so we'll head to the tunnel and stay overnight in Folkestone. We are staying later though, and leaving the following Wednesday.

Would love to catch up with you while we're all there though, as I feel like I know you after following your trip reports ;)

I hadn't given a ton of thought to ADR's yet, that window snuck up quickly. Will have to chat with DH (who's the one running) and get those picked soon. We've never done ADR at DLP (but our last trip was 8 years ago). I suspect with how busy it will be during that weekend it would be advisable, at least for a couple of the 'good' restaurants.

We're not arriving until late Friday, going to miss the party.
Would love to meet up - I'm running the 5K and 1/2. Would love to meet up on the Saturday or Sunday if that works!

Last edited:
Is there a way to still buy a bib/package? Get travel said they could not sell past 6/1. And that medical forms were due by this past Monday. But, I also saw that a limited number of bibs would be available on 8/23. How would that work of medical forms were due in July?

Is there a way to still buy a bib/package? Get travel said they could not sell past 6/1. And that medical forms were due by this past Monday. But, I also saw that a limited number of bibs would be available on 8/23. How would that work of medical forms were due in July?
I would think if they are releasing the last of the bibs at that date, then you'll have to get your medical form in ASAP after that

We're not arriving until late Friday, going to miss the party.
Would love to meet up - I'm running the 10K and 1/2. Would love to meet up on the Saturday or Sunday if that works!
We're skipping the party. If someone wants to suggest a meet up I'm sure DH would love to pop by (he's running on Sunday). There is a FB group of runners that someone mentioned earlier on this thread. I think it's called aRun DV that was set up for runners doing this. I think DV stands for Disney Village. DH is a member. Im not sure if they've arranged a meet up, but it might be worth joining. If you can't find the group, pop me a PM and I'll send you the link

Just booked our airbnb today for the 19-23, and Davy Crockett for the 23-26! Now to just find some airfare that won't break us all down!

We'll be exploring Paris the week before and heading over first thing Friday morning. We've booked both the Friday and Saturday night activities and we're both running the 5K and half. Be happy to meet up midday on Saturday or Sunday. ADR planned for Remy's.

Sickened by the tragic event in France last night. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to everyone over there. For those that are heading to run this race in Paris in a few months please, please be safe.

Looks like I could be running this solo now due to friend taking a new job in Nigeria whuch has kinda destroyed my urge to run now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter