• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2016 Bounceback Offers

Is there some special process to get notification of a bounce back offer or do you have to call and ask? We've gone the last two years and never once had anything try to entice us to book again. We've already ruled out a third year in a row but I'm curious.

Sounds like the offer may be good if they end up phasing out discounts but that it's otherwise not as good as some of the discounts they offer throughout the year or that you could get via a TA.
They are in your room packet or you can call 8844 (I think) from your room and ask for the bounce back offer.

The offer in my packet is for free dining with a non-discounted 6-night, 7-day package and the dates are 5/31/16-6/7/16 or 8/26/16-10/1/16

The offer in my packet is for free dining with a non-discounted 6-night, 7-day package and the dates are 5/31/16-6/7/16 or 8/26/16-10/1/16
If you call you will hear the room only discounts that are now also available. Let us know what they say. :)

~Cari~ pluto:

Was super excited to see the bounce back offer in my room for free dining did not list French quarter as one of the excluded resorts on the flyer, called to book it and it still is excluded just not listed

I called back and was given the same info on October dates. Given the crowds that I've seen the last three days, I'm not surprised. Its A Small World had a wait time of over one hour at 11:00 am this morning. Peter Pan was over 90 minutes.

We were at MK this morning and it was not crowded at all. We had FP's and honestly didn't need them as Pirates, Splash, BTM and HM all had 15 min wait in the standby line and this was between 10a & noon. Epcot was busy but we were so surprised at the low crowds at MK.

Maybe you can still get a pin code or general discount? :confused3

~Cari~ pluto:

Hi Cari...
I actually called the TA we generally go thru for our Aug trips and she had pretty good deals for October next year...may go with them.

Is there some special process to get notification of a bounce back offer or do you have to call and ask? We've gone the last two years and never once had anything try to entice us to book again. We've already ruled out a third year in a row but I'm curious.

Sounds like the offer may be good if they end up phasing out discounts but that it's otherwise not as good as some of the discounts they offer throughout the year or that you could get via a TA.

The BB in our room is still for FD but I called 8844 from my room and inquired about RO discounts for next year and the CM gave me the info.

I was planning on going 12/1 thru 12/3 for express reason of getting a RO bounceback for 2016. Do you think that the 2016 RO will be out by then or should I move my trip farther into December.

I have been at the end of October before (3 years ago) and they weren't offering any bouncebacks at that time and I have been in the middle of December (2 years ago) and have gotten bouncebacks but I don't know when they stop or start promotions.

So what do you think my odds of getting a RO BB the first of December?

I was planning on going 12/1 thru 12/3 for express reason of getting a RO bounceback for 2016. Do you think that the 2016 RO will be out by then or should I move my trip farther into December.

I have been at the end of October before (3 years ago) and they weren't offering any bouncebacks at that time and I have been in the middle of December (2 years ago) and have gotten bouncebacks but I don't know when they stop or start promotions.

So what do you think my odds of getting a RO BB the first of December?
The RO offer is already out for 2016. It came out about a week ago.

~Cari~ pluto:

I'm hoping that there is still a BB for late April/early May when we go next month...

I'm going next week and had been hopeful of a bounceback date of that timeframe as well. Disappointing that we cannot travel during the dates they are offering for free dining.

Ok - sorry, can anyone tell me what dates in March are covered, if any?
Are there any dates for The end of July and the begining of August?
These are the dates that I heard about, but other posters have mentioned the dates are slightly different, so don't hold me to it:
Jan 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28
Jan 30-Feb 4, 7-10, 15-18, 21-25
Feb 28-March 3
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-Sept 1
Sept 5-October 15 (maybe only until Oct 1 according to others)
Dec 9-22

~Cari~ pluto:

These are the dates that I heard about, but other posters have mentioned the dates are slightly different, so don't hold me to it:
Feb 28-March 3
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-Sept 1
Dec 9-22

~Cari~ pluto:
There's no chance there are that many October dates. They have always excluded the middle of October. The 1st is much more likely. :)

Last edited:
Feb 28-March 3
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-Sept 1
Dec 9-22

~Cari~ pluto:
Thanks for the dates!! This will really help with my planning for next year.

FYI: If you want your trip to begin before a bounce back begins (or after it ends), you will not be able to keep it as one reservation and get the discount. You have to create two separate reservations, one for the dates before the bounce back begins and one for the dates during the bounce back discount.

~Cari~ pluto:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter