2016 Bounceback Offers

I will be staying at AKL in from 1/27 - 2/3. Does anyone know how I would find out what the bounceback offer for that timeframe will be? I tried asking a cast member but got nowhere :(

I will be staying at AKL in from 1/27 - 2/3. Does anyone know how I would find out what the bounceback offer for that timeframe will be? I tried asking a cast member but got nowhere :(
It's the same one that has been out since the end of October...
image.jpg

Hrmmmmm....I was hoping for Free Dining but still a good deal. Its basically the same promotion we booked for this trip. I was hoping the dates would include next January though. We love coming around this time of year. Thanks for the info!

Hrmmmmm....I was hoping for Free Dining but still a good deal. Its basically the same promotion we booked for this trip. I was hoping the dates would include next January though. We love coming around this time of year. Thanks for the info!
There are only two bounceback offers, a room only wish runs from late Oct/early Nov to late July/early August (sometimes longer), and a free dining offer that runs from late July/early August to late Oct/early Nov. The recent free dining offer ended for booking on 10/31/15 and was for check in dates of May 31-June 7, 2016 and Aug 26-Oct 1, 2016. The only bounceback that ever covers Jan is the room offer, but you have to be traveling the Nov or Dec right before it to take advantage.

I understand how booking a bounceback works, but I'm not sure which bouncebacks come out when! Here is my question: when we go April 2-9, can we book a bounceback to return in 2017, or will those offers not be out yet?

(There is no way DH will travel to Disney twice in one calendar year, nor would we have the money!)

I understand how booking a bounceback works, but I'm not sure which bouncebacks come out when! Here is my question: when we go April 2-9, can we book a bounceback to return in 2017, or will those offers not be out yet?

(There is no way DH will travel to Disney twice in one calendar year, nor would we have the money!)
The bounceback in April will still be the room offer for the remainder of 2016. In order to have an offer for next year, you would need to travel around Aug-the end of the year.

Hi Smitch: I was looking at the highlighted areas of the bounceback ad and I noticed that in Oct only Oct 1 was highlighted. Is there no bounceback room offer for the rest of October also is there none for all of November.

Deb.

Hi Smitch: I was looking at the highlighted areas of the bounceback ad and I noticed that in Oct only Oct 1 was highlighted. Is there no bounceback room offer for the rest of October also is there none for all of November.

Deb.
Unfortunately, no. Only the dates in blue are covered dates.

Can a person pick oct 1 arrival and receive the room discount for their entire stay?

Deb.

Sorry, no. Room only discounts are only applied to qualifying dates. But with the free dining package discount, you can arrive the last day & get the discount for your entire stay.

No, the 2016 room only bounceback offer is only for 2016 dates. You will not be able to use it to book a 2017 room.

Now if you go to Disney in Dec of 2016, then there would most likely be a 2017 room only bounceback available to you as resort guests.

I think this is true. I booked a Deceber 2016 BB with my December 2015 stay. It was RO, but I booked and in the event somethng better comes up, I wil try to apply.

The bounceback offer when you are there in the spring will be a room discount for just the remainder of 2016. You can transfer the reservation to your agent after you book.

If I transfer it to another agent then need to switch dates would the offer still apply?

If I transfer it to another agent then need to switch dates would the offer still apply?
Your agent would have to make the changes, and your new dates would have to have availability under the bounceback offer's original dates.

What is a bounceback offer? You take a trip and they give you an incentive to come back? What is the time frame and when do they typically come out? Are they better then the regular discounts, or is it just a repeat of whatever discount you took advantage of on the initial trip?

Thanks!

What is a bounceback offer? You take a trip and they give you an incentive to come back? What is the time frame and when do they typically come out? Are they better then the regular discounts, or is it just a repeat of whatever discount you took advantage of on the initial trip?

Thanks!
A bounceback offer is an offer that is available for you to take advantage of while you are at a Disney Resort. If you stay at a resort, before you leave you may be able to book a future trip at a discount. The discounts change and there are specific dates that the offer must be booked for. Any adult in your room may take advantage of the offer. You have until 10PM I think, of your departure date to take advantage of the offer. Sometimes there will be a card in your room, and there is an extension that you must call. I do not remember the extension.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter