2015 WDW Adventure done Time to plan 2016! :)

TAngel84

Earning My Ears
In the past 2 months I have taken 3 trips to Disney. Each trip was one on one with one of my children to celebrate their bdays Disney style. We stayed off site but still had an amazing time. Experienced several character meals and made lots of wonderful memories. DD (7) was did BBB & then went to HS to see Beauty and the Beast dressed as Belle and was chosen as we were walking in to go up and meet Belle and the Prince. But while I was Disney this last trip a friend commented that next time I go she wants to go with and bring her DD. So now I am excited and ready to start planning for next years trip with a few extra people. :)

Next year we will be going for our Spring Break week....March 19-27 and we will be celebrating 4 YES 4 Bdays....My oldest turns 10 in Feb., My DD will be turning 8 beginning of April, My friend's little girl turns 7 while we are there and my little boy will be turning 6!

As of this moment---I want to do 5 days at parks and 2 break days w/ some DTD or other Disney magic thrown in on the break days. Also intend to do BBB w/ all of them including the knight package for my little guy. Did Pirates League w/ him this last time be he is not a big fan of face paint so it only lasted an hour. So I figure since the girls are doing BBB we will give that a try for him.
Also planning several character meals ---- if I am able to get reservations. ;)
CRT Lunch & BOG Dinner on MK day
Askershus Breakfast on Epcot day
Tusker House Breakfast on AK day
Also wanting to do Ohana Chef Mickey's and Crystal Palace.

Going to be fun and I'm already excited!!

It was 3 trips full of wonderful memories & cannot wait to add more on the next go around

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter