2015 FREE DINING THREAD _ All Questions HERE!!

Glad to hear everyones sucesses. Unfortunately I am not having the same luck. I just keep getting "an error occurred while processing your order. Please try again later. "

Ok. I booked but I'm freaking out now! When I click on my disney experience it says we have quick service dining but I swore when I booked a half hour ago we had the regular dining plan for free. We are at the caribbean. Help!!!!
My emailed confirmation said the same thing for Caribbean, and I too, had a freak out moment. When I go to the website, my reservation still shows Free Disney Dining Plan just as it did when I booked, so I think all will be fine. We can always call later to confirm.

Glad to hear everyones sucesses. Unfortunately I am not having the same luck. I just keep getting "an error occurred while processing your order. Please try again later. "
Try a different browser. I was having issues on my ipad. Went to the laptop and a different browser and was able to get it. Good luck!!

Any idea if more dates for RO discounts will come out? The one that came out this morning is only thru Oct 3, our dates are Oct 2-9. After learning about the PH requirement, I had opted to go with a RO discount over the free dining. However, if the RO discount only covers 2 of our days, the free dining w/PH WOULD have been a better savings for us.

Try a different browser. I was having issues on my ipad. Went to the laptop and a different browser and was able to get it. Good luck!!
Ive tried on my laptop and my phone and same thing

we were booked at AKL standard view... nothing standard or savannah was included unless it was sold out at 4:32am. switched to CSR... saved a BUNDLE plus free dining. a little disappointed, but hey... we're going to WDW! lol.

I checked for the promo right at 4:30 and after no availability at my first two choices went with my third and had to get the Cars Suite, but it's better than nothing. I'm really concerned for those having to call in it seemed to be very l
did anyone else book with 5 people??????
I booked with five. I had an existing reservation at pop for two room, but no modify button. Tried Carribean which was our second choice and the AOA only had cars Suite left literally moments after release. I had to refresh the screen at least a dozen times to get it to go so keep trying everyone.

Boo. For our family of five nothing is available except at the resorts we wanted. I can upgrade to club level at beach club for a few hundred in savings, but a room only at our original yacht club would probably save us more. I was up at 4:45 and checking, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter