2014 Itineraries?

dsnydaddy said:
My dummy date stays a dummy for a while longer.

I'm debating. If nothing appealing unfolds for summer 2014 then I'm stuck I guess. How far out can these dummy dates be moved?

I asked the question on either this thread or the other 2014 thread regarding the 10% booking deposit special and was given the information that it was only for cruises thru 2013, which is also what I assumed. But I got this today in an email from www.*************.com, so does anyo...sit will, of course, be due at final payment.

I know I'll have the answer for sure in hours, but does anyone know if DVC members sailing on points will be include in the Thursday bookings or Wednesday? I'm guessing Thursday, but wanted to ask.

Oh, never mind, dates only through August. Really??? is it THAT hard to commit?

I'm debating. If nothing appealing unfolds for summer 2014 then I'm stuck I guess. How far out can these dummy dates be moved?

I don't know that there is a limit. I'm in no hurry right now because I'll be in the Wonder in 8 mos.

Wish it had been for the last half.

FYI, the DVC points chart lists the 2014 sailings and point exchanges through August. I too, want the last half of '14.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter