2014 Free Dining PIN Code Thread

I have not been to Disney Parks for 7 years.... will be going in July so I am giong to ask a really "stupid" questions here....I know that you can pay for the dining plan, but when people say they have the "free dining plan" does that mean it is free and you are not paying for this plan at all? Or is it just a discounted rate?

Thanks in advance for anwering my crazy question.

:)

I have not been to Disney Parks for 7 years.... will be going in July so I am giong to ask a really "stupid" questions here....I know that you can pay for the dining plan, but when people say they have the "free dining plan" does that mean it is free and you are not paying for this plan at all? Or is it just a discounted rate?

When they say they have the "free dining plan" it does mean that they are not paying for it ~ it is free!

When they offer free dining, you do get it for free. However, you have to pay rack rate on the room. No other discounts apply. For us it truly is free, because we buy the plan no matter what, but some say it is not truly free because there are stipulations, such as the rack rate room price. I have figured many different promotions prices, and free dining is definitely the cheapest for us. Others say room only rates are cheaper for them, so just do the math when the discounts come out or have your TA do it, if you have one.

I have not been to Disney Parks for 7 years.... will be going in July so I am giong to ask a really "stupid" questions here....I know that you can pay for the dining plan, but when people say they have the "free dining plan" does that mean it is free and you are not paying for this plan at all? Or is it just a discounted rate? Thanks in advance for anwering my crazy question. :)

I had what seems to be a rare occurrence happen in January. I decided to take 2 of my kids, 18 and 22, on a last minute Disney trip. I booked 5 days before departure. I called multiple times, I think maybe 4 or 5. What I ended up getting was room, tickets and free dining for several hundred less than the first quote on room and tickets only. I'm thinking that this probably had something to do with my trip being last minute. So, I ended up getting room discount and free dining. They only called it free dining PIN. It was like winning the lottery. After my first call I thought that I wouldn't be able to swing the trip. I now know the feeling of being pixie dusted :~)

Anxiously awaiting another pin offer myself.....

I'm waiting for FD for May and all I got was that flyer from WDW about FP+, MDE and Magic Bands. What a let down. oh well, I took the green mickey head and put it in my office. i now have 157 "hidden" mickeys in my office.

don't doubt me, I had plenty of time to kill while they updated my laptop to Windows 7. hahahaha

Anxiously awaiting another pin offer myself.....

I went ahead and called myself yesterday and asked, the CM said that there were no pins out at this time, and she had no clue when the next batch may roll out. :sad:

Buttttt I got one of those paper flyers in the mail, with the 3 letter code. I've heard getting paper flyers can be a good thing, and can mean you might get a code next round. So heres hoping? :confused3 I could seriously use some pixiedust pixiedust:

I went ahead and called myself yesterday and asked, the CM said that there were no pins out at this time, and she had no clue when the next batch may roll out. :sad:

Buttttt I got one of those paper flyers in the mail, with the 3 letter code. I've heard getting paper flyers can be a good thing, and can mean you might get a code next round. So heres hoping? :confused3 I could seriously use some pixiedust pixiedust:

Speaking of the rack rate flyers....Does it mean anything if they have specific dates on them, like a deal with blackout dates would have? This one says for stays 10/1/14-10/9/14 and 10/13/14-10/31/14 Maybe something close to what the blackout dates in October will be for a fall discount? :confused3 Im just speculating here lol

mkillian21 said:
Did Disney change the name " Pin" to Unique promotion offer ?

That is what it sounds like from other threads. They seem to be called "Unique Offer Codes" or something very similar now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter