2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival 9/19-11/10

FINALLY got through to hold music after 45 minutes of trying! waiting patiently now... all I want is that Parisian bfast :upsidedow

I overslept and didn't call right at 7 am… now the number keeps saying "we're sorry, all circuits are busy." Am I too late?

Why can't you book online?

Thanks! Hope everyone is getting what they want!

Set my alarm ( early in a western time zone) Hit redial until I got through and immediately am on 30 minute hold. Checking online and see that my top 4 culinary demos were unavailable at 7:04 AM. Is there really a point to trying for this at all? 3rd year in a row trying this with absolutely no luck. I do enjoy the demos I am able to get ,but paying 15.00 to have a Disney staff chef I have never heard of serve a small portion of craisin delight is not all that appealing and certainly not worth the lost sleep. Hopefully I won't fall asleep at work today. It is disappointing they don't have the Celeb chefs do more than one demo, as they already have them there and doubling or tripling the number of fans that get to see them would raise the appeal of the event as a whole. I am certain Maira Isabel is a good chef, or Disney would not have her there, she is doing at least 20 demo sessions that I can see. Many of the Celeb chefs this year are not even doing the culinary demos, Jamie Deen, Buddy Valastro etc were exciting to see on the preliminary list of chefs released but to pay over 100 apiece for the one ticketed event they are doing is out of reach for many of us. Why not also have them do a demo? Sorry for the vent but 40 mins and counting on hold so lots of time to contemplate this. 48 minutes on hold. Next year, I sleep in.

Now 50 mins on hold....really calling in right at 7 and told 30 min wait....stilling holding....

Laura

I overslept and didn't call right at 7 am… now the number keeps saying "we're sorry, all circuits are busy." Am I too late?

That is the number I have been calling for almost 50 minutes now and I keep getting we are sorry all circuits are busy now !! :sad:

keep trying!! I've been calling since exactly 7am and just now got through to hold.

I kept re-dialing the number and it finally picked up, wait time "more than 30 minutes."

I got thru right at 7. Still on hold. I want the TIW premium pkg. I'm afraid when someone finally answers they won't know what I'm talking about. My friend called at 7 too and got thru right away and got FRL on Oct. 24, Jiko dinner on Oct. 23 and Parisian breakfast on Oct. 4.

Update. I got thru at 8:10 and CM thought I wanted PfTS. She kept telling me it was only on Sat. nights so it wasn't available on Oct. 21, a Tues. She finally found it and insisted on reading her script. I couldn't get her to stop and just book it. "Please give me the info afterward." But she wouldn't stop! After much frustration...I got it!

I was in at 0700, given no wait times. My daughter was told over 30 minutes on her phone. She got through first and we were able to book the Hibachi Experience. That was the only event I couldn't get on Tuesday. We are happy, happy, happy! Good luck - I am off to work!

well, it's confirmed from two agents. Both reserved and WVL are now sold out for PFTS 10/25. We ended up biting the bullet and doing WVL right before it sold out. Can't believe it sold out in 10-15 min. We were through at 7:10.

Yup ... I'm pretty disappointed in this :furious: I was on with a CM by ~7:15. They had WVL for 10/25, but no reserved seating. I just couldn't swing WVL for 3 people. They still had reserved seating for all the other PFTS. It just seems odd with how fast this one went. I do wonder if these seats are being held for Disney folks ...

Again, not exactly happy, but I did all I could so, and sounds like many other will be locked out of the reserved for this event. Not the end of the world.

I got through and got everything I wanted! About 48 minutes on hold, and then got Buddy Valastro, Andrew Zimmern, and 2 French Regional lunches. Done in 7 minutes, and now 4 more minutes to complete the survey.

The CM was great, very efficient and pleasant, plus she said yes to everything, so that was worth extra points.

just got what I wanted after waiting since 7. Narcoosee's on 9-27 and Sunday Mornings With Gale Gand on 9-28. Patience paid off!

So I hit redial on my phone, mostly for the hell of it, and of course it picks up. I should hang up to show my contempt, but here I sit, listening to "A Pirate's Life For Me."

Find my picture in the D.S.M. next to "Stockholm Syndrome"

I finally got through after 40 minutes of trying - now 20 minutes on hold - only thing is that it is completely quiet, no music, no time in the queue updates - I am connected right??

just got what I wanted after waiting since 7. Narcoosee's on 9-27 and Sunday Mornings With Gale Gand on 9-28. Patience paid off!

See you at Narcoosee's then. That is the only event we booked, but were on hold for about 10 minutes :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter