(2014-2020) Disney's GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA + VILLAS Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome home :hug: Saturday is the day!!! Working tonight and tomorrow night and then Friday is packing and pedicure day :) I bought some Disney shirts at Target (one was $2.99) for the girls and I forgot myself of course. I can't hardly wait!! I snagged a breakfast at Garden Grill ;) on our Merry & Bright party day that I said I wouldn't book LOL. My first Candlelight Processional will be in 2016 when I go see my DS14 sing with the HS chorus. You plan the next trip, it is really the only proven cure to PDD Post-Disney-Depression. I will try to post on here from my phone. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We loved the dessert party! So much nicer to sit and listen to the music! Enjoy

Thank you :hug: I can't even begin to tell you how wonderful the IPO and the CL management are!! And I feel like sharing my experience will help prevent some negative RPC experiences in the future. I unfortunately am not the only one who had a less than stellar stay, however YOU and disneytam and all our Grand friends will have an excellent stay!
Pas- So excited for you and hope you have a really Grand trip. I'm trying to talk my sister and brother-in-law into doing a short Christmas trip next year since it has been years since I have seen the decorations. What good is an AP if your not going to use it, right? Looking forward to pictures and a report when you return!

I felt a little naughty booking our second trip for 2016. To make that second trip even more of a rash thought, the impulse came when we realised that Soarin' would be down for our May trip. So, how do I get my DM to see her favourite attraction? Simple. Book a second GF trip! So, I did. And, to top it off, it will be a Festive Season trip. Really, I feel naughty all over... Now I just need the second ticker!

This is calle Disney logic! :rolleyes1 :thumbsup2

Happy Planning!

I'ts always fun! Especially when you friends to share the planning with! :goodvibes

A little birdie may have told me that *cough.cough* BlueSkies *cough* :)

:)

Pas- So excited for you and hope you have a really Grand trip. I'm trying to talk my sister and brother-in-law into doing a short Christmas trip next year since it has been years since I have seen the decorations. What good is an AP if your not going to use it, right? Looking forward to pictures and a report when you return!

More Disney logic! :thumbsup2 Totally agree...if you've got it..you "need" to use it! ::yes::

Hey there MommyG...:wave2:

Pas Get packing girl!!! Looks like a continuation of the nice weather that we had! :dance3:....

Hope that all of my fellow GF fans are having a terrific Thursday! princess:

I'm definitely sneaking back next year. And those APs are dangerous this is my third trip :)

Pas - Have a Grand time! Report back to us about your trip!
Thank you!!! I will I promise!!!

Pas Get packing girl!!! Looks like a continuation of the nice weather that we had! :dance3:....

Hope that all of my fellow GF fans are having a terrific Thursday! princess:
SO happy! Even Jersey will be nice, but I'll happily take the Grand. One more night of work, last night was "unfun" lol But no matter what I leave in two days so it's ALL GOOD!!!!

Saturday is the day!!! Working tonight and tomorrow night and then Friday is packing and pedicure day

Only two days now, ah!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU STAND IT?!?!? ;) Love the pedicure idea the day before.

I have resort ressies for March but things are looking kinda bleak right now for me so I am going to live vicariously through you. Which means pics! Trip Report! :) :) :) But most importantly HAVE FUN!!

- Carey

cnkkohout - 44 days seems like a lifetime when you are planning a trip to the GF! Time moves so slowly, then when you finally get there; poof! Your vacation is gone in a flash. Savor ever second you are at the GF! It's an experience of a lifetime. We just love the GF. Kids don't want to stay at any other resort. Hence, no vacations in the last couple of years due to DS in college and DD on her way in a few months.

Blue - Hi. The Grand must have been beautiful, as always, but especially decorated for Christmas.

Have a good day my friends.

Sometimes you need an 'unfun' day or two to really appreciate a WDW trip! :-)

Pas, safe travels and have a wonderfully GRAND stay.
This is SO true! Last night was busy at first, but really ended nicely. And I am off for a week now! The kids are excited, and my DS14 and DH are excited to have the house to themselves LOL

I just wanted to post a thank you for this thread and all the advice-we leave on Monday (two nights at AoA and then a week at GF)-so excited!
Enjoy!!!!

Only two days now, ah!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU STAND IT?!?!? ;) Love the pedicure idea the day before.

I have resort ressies for March but things are looking kinda bleak right now for me so I am going to live vicariously through you. Which means pics! Trip Report! :) :) :) But most importantly HAVE FUN!!

- Carey
Time goes SO fast. I want to book F&G, but so far after this trip it will be summer before we return. Sorry things are bleak, I'll try to export some pixie dust to you!!! I will try to post pics live, but I have a Grand groupie friend who may be kind enough to do that for me...blue and trish...looking at you ladies My DD9 who is acting like a b-r-a-t (she wants to stay at BWI) was complaining this morning we aren't there long enough. I think that means she is excited ;) I just want to take in all the Christmas...rides are optional.

Thank you for all the well wishes, Grand peeps are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is SO true! Last night was busy at first, but really ended nicely. And I am off for a week now! The kids are excited, and my DS14 and DH are excited to have the house to themselves LOL

Enjoy!!!!

Time goes SO fast. I want to book F&G, but so far after this trip it will be summer before we return. Sorry things are bleak, I'll try to export some pixie dust to you!!! I will try to post pics live, but I have a Grand groupie friend who may be kind enough to do that for me...blue and trish...looking at you ladies My DD9 who is acting like a b-r-a-t (she wants to stay at BWI) was complaining this morning we aren't there long enough. I think that means she is excited ;) I just want to take in all the Christmas...rides are optional.

Thank you for all the well wishes, Grand peeps are the bestest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The poor young lady, stuck at the GF when she wanted to be at the BWI!!!! Enjoy -- down to hours now!
Tom

Is there a station on the tv that you can tune into to hear the music during wishes? When we had a MKV at the Comtemporary years ago, I remember that there was a station that we turned on and listened to Wishes as we watched.

I would like to know this as well.
Is there a station on the tv that you can tune into to hear the music during wishes? When we had a MKV at the Comtemporary years ago, I remember that there was a station that we turned on and listened to Wishes as we watched.

Unfortunately not- and I don't understand why not. Drove me crazy when we had a king deluxe with a MK view. To me the music is what makes the fireworks! We bought the Cd and tried to match it up, but a poor substitute to what you get in the Poly lounge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter