2013 Weddings

We are hoping to have a late April or late September in EPCOT. I want to be in Italy.

We're thinking nov 12,2013 for the date. The location it's between wp or an epcot wedding with the reception at adh or living seas and the dessert party in uk or Italy

Im planning on an Escape DFTW the wedding pavillion at the beggining of October 2013 - Im so glad im not the only one planning so far in advance!

Sorry ladies, but I am now a 2012 bride! We have decided to bring the wedding forward after my grandad sadly passed away very suddenly earlier this month. We are now livign for the mooment and have set a date of 16th october. Will still look to follow your plans though :)

Sorry ladies, but I am now a 2012 bride! We have decided to bring the wedding forward after my grandad sadly passed away very suddenly earlier this month. We are now livign for the mooment and have set a date of 16th october. Will still look to follow your plans though :)

I'm so sorry to hear your grandad passed. :hug: Good to hear about moving the wedding up, though.

oct 2013 not sure on date yet!!!

any help with planning greatly recieved!! xxx:cloud9:

Welcome! Most of the ladies (and a few gents) have planning journals that you can cruise through for ideas. If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone!

So DF and I have had to move somethings around due to military stuff so our new date (unless otherwise decided by the USMC) is Monday November 11, 2013 :lovestruc

So DF and I have had to move somethings around due to military stuff so our new date (unless otherwise decided by the USMC) is Monday November 11, 2013 :lovestruc

I love it! We had to move some of our stuff around as well! Originally, We were planning for June 27, 2012 but now we're heading towards June 27, 2013 because of USAF.

:laughing:

We'll get through this together! :)

I love it! We had to move some of our stuff around as well! Originally, We were planning for June 27, 2012 but now we're heading towards June 27, 2013 because of USAF.

Awww, at least you two have been able to work things around. A good friend of mine just got married last month, both in the USAF, and I think they had about three or four date switches. I give both of you ladies and your DF's, and anyone who serves, HUGE kudos and thanks for being so brave. :goodvibes

belleinpink: With any luck, I should be able to photo-stalk your wedding since it's only four days after mine. :rolleyes1 DF and I are planning on being down there from November 2-13.

mebbradley: I will miss the chance to photo-stalk your wedding by two weeks as our (currently) scheduled planning trip is June 8-11. :sad2:

Awww, at least you two have been able to work things around. A good friend of mine just got married last month, both in the USAF, and I think they had about three or four date switches. I give both of you ladies and your DF's, and anyone who serves, HUGE kudos and thanks for being so brave. :goodvibes

belleinpink: With any luck, I should be able to photo-stalk your wedding since it's only four days after mine. :rolleyes1 DF and I are planning on being down there from November 2-13.

mebbradley: I will miss the chance to photo-stalk your wedding by two weeks as our (currently)
scheduled planning trip is June 8-11. :sad2:

Boo! No photo-stalking :*

My wedding will be on June 15th, 2013. My fiancee and I just got engaged on July 16th, of this year. We are very happy together

:lovestruc

I just hate being a mistress to the military.

And yes we will :thumbsup2

mebbradley: I will miss the chance to photo-stalk your wedding by two weeks as our (currently) scheduled planning trip is June 8-11. :sad2:

I welcome photo stalking... I even welcome real stalking... Feel free to pop in if you see us.. The more the merrier :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter