2013 Disney TR

Wow! Loved your upgrade! The CL lounge is so beautiful with the wall of windows. I would love to sit there with a drink staring at the castle.

Argh! Sorry about the ticket situation at MK. At least you made the best of it by resting up.

I've been to Narcoooosees (yes, you need to spell it that way) once and it was very nice. I love the sounds of the boat whistles too! :)

That photo of you with the long hair is so very pretty! You looked fabulous for your dinner.

I have just started reading a few trip reports the last couple of weeks and I am hooked! I love reading and I love Disney so this is my new hobby for right now! My husband keeps asking what it is I'm doing on the IPAD so much! Anyway, your Trip Report is one of my favorites so far! I love the way you write! I think I will read your other reports if I can find them!

Yay for Polynesian updates :dance3: Those desserts look fabulous! I don't remember anything that good from our trip in 2011 - I think we just had mousse in a plastic shot glass - maybe the fruit tarts, but definitely no cheesecake. So exciting :goodvibes

And, as I keep reminding everyone ;), we'll be there in 4 short weeks :cool1:

Yes, that is a ridiculously long walk that absolutely requires free nourishment to re-energize. ::yes::

Ooh, now that's a lightning strike. Wow!

I'm completely sure that Tiki torch was synced to Wishes somehow. It's a very Disney thing to do.

Ahh Wishes from the Poly. One of these days this will happen for me. Wonderful photos!!

I agree - never pass the opportunity to eat free food. Glad you made it back for the club's dinner offerings and enjoyed some Poly sunset time! Beautiful pictures and BOY do you have a way with words!!! Great update!!

Too bad about the Snooty/snarky CM.

The first time we took our kids (and my parents) to WDW, we were staying at the Contemporary in a garden wing (which is now BLT) and heard music. We had NO idea about the EWP and it was such a wonderful surprise! We enjoyed it every night of that trip!

I'm ready to play catch up, here goes!

Mini Emma is so cute!

Those donuts look amazing.

I think it's really neat you went on an auto train. The only train I've been on is the one at MK.

The Poly is so beautiful! Club level, what a wonderful surprise!

Awesome picture of the Grand during construction.

My dad was telling me about the cast member black out days. I don't remember there being that many when I worked there. He says the system is completely different than what it was before.

The length of you hair was so pretty but I do love your haircut! I'm not brave enough to chop my hair because I'd end up looking like Mufasa.

Great picture of you "flying".

That's terrible about the snooty CM. no bueno.

Delightful! It's totally okay to have eaten dinner and then go back to the club to see what they had to offer! I love the idea of just having appetizers and enjoying a bit of what Narcoossee's had to offer. Personally, I think appetizers are the best part of meals anyway. When I read cruise TRs or look at the menus, I tell my husband that I'd probably ask them for one of every appetizer and skip the entree! I'd be the person who asks for the dessert to be wrapped up for the room and to have another appetizer instead!

Whoa, great shot of the lightning! Howard kept trying this past trip to get one. We were waiting outside of Epcot for my parents to pick us up, and he was standing there with his camera ready because we kept seeing it. A group even walked by and one of the men commented and said, "Beautiful lightning, isn't it" because he could tell what Howard was trying to do! Alas, he was unsuccessful!

First of all- I don't know anyone in their right mind that would say no to FREE Disney food, no matter how full they might be!

Boo to the Grumpy Rude CM on the Poly beach. There really is no need to be rude.

Is there anything better than watching Wishes from your room? I haven't been lucky enough to experience it yet, but it just sounds divine!

The golden weeping willow fireworks are my favorite too! I can usually keep it together for most of the show, now that I have seen it quite a few times. But those always get me to tear up!

I love the golden weeping willow fireworks too!! I once took a perfect photo on an old old old phone of mine... I loved the photo so much that I debated not upgrading my phone because of it! total Disney nerd.

The lounge offerings for both apps and dessert look delish! It's truly amazing how in Disney.. even though you can be stuffed... somehow you walk into the lounge and my stomach starts growling again!! I just can't walk past ANY of it!

I'm similar to you and like to plan light dinners, so that I can enjoy the best of both worlds! (and save a little cash!)

Well now. I'm glad to have a new TR to read while I'm at work, counting down the days until I too am there.

24 for those keeping score at home.

Is that you in a club level robe, Missy Prissy? :goodvibes

Good times! I feel the same way about Disney pot stickers. It is very rare to find a pot sticker in my part of the country, so I freak out over them on vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter