2013 Canadian Club 33 Day planned for July.

As you may have heard Club 33 will be closed in the new year until sometime in summer or even longer. I have decided not to post the invitation for CC 33 Day on the Dis for 2014 because of the uncertainty of the Club.

It's very possible a few of the regular guests still might link up and call it an event, unfortunately we won't be dinning at 33.*

Thanks again to everyone that attended in July. Also a big thank you to Bob Gurr.

As you may have heard Club 33 will be closed in the new year until sometime in summer or even longer. I have decided not to post the invitation for CC 33 Day on the Dis for 2014 because of the uncertainty of the Club.

It's very possible a few of the regular guests still might link up and call it an event, unfortunately we won't be dinning at 33.*

Thanks again to everyone that attended in July. Also a big thank you to Bob Gurr.

Makes sense! I am happy I had the chance to attend, and I'd jump at the chance to meet up again, only I am very limited when I can travel, so you all go ahead and share the stories and the pictures afterwards!

Due to work and other commitments I have not been on the boards too much and we did not even have our annual trip to DL. When I see this thread it reminds me of our wonderful opportunity to dine at Club 33 due to Club33forme's amazing generosity. I really do hope that I get a chance to be at one of these events in the future! What wonderful photos!!

I have been slow with my trip report, but I did post pictures from our meet just now. It was a big update. If you'd like to take a peek, here is a link to my whole trip report:

My Club 33 trip

The first post has a link directly to the Club 33/Lilly Belle pictures. :)

I have been slow with my trip report, but I did post pictures from our meet just now. It was a big update. If you'd like to take a peek, here is a link to my whole trip report:

My Club 33 trip

Thanks for sharing! And thanks to Club33forme. Though I was not able to attend the last event, I appreciate the kindness and generosity of our amazing host!

My Club 33 trip

You all look so nice in the group photo! I wish I could have heard some stories from Bob. Such an incredible experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter