2013 American Girl Doll of the Year Books released already

maddiesmom0116

DIS Veteran
Hello,

If you want a sneak peek at the 2013 American Girl Doll of the Year check out Amazon's kindle book store. They released the books for Saige yesterday and it has a picture too. The books are only $5.56 each for the kindle editions right now.My DD8 is already reading one of them and really likes Saige so far. If you want to grab a book via the kindle before the official doll release just search for American Girl and sort by release date or just type in American Girl Saige. They released McKenna's books early last year too.

http://www.amazon.com/Saige-Paints-Girl-Quality-ebook/dp/B00AQ4RBHA/ref=pd_sim_b_1

Hello,

If you want a sneak peek at the 2013 American Girl Doll of the Year check out Amazon's kindle book store. They released the books for Saige yesterday and it has a picture too. The books are only $5.56 each for the kindle editions right now.My DD8 is already reading one of them and really likes Saige so far. If you want to grab a book via the kindle before the official doll release just search for American Girl and sort by release date or just type in American Girl Saige. They released McKenna's books early last year too.

http://www.amazon.com/Saige-Paints-Girl-Quality-ebook/dp/B00AQ4RBHA/ref=pd_sim_b_1

You can also order the regular books (non kindle) and Amazon is having a 4 for 3 special. (Free books LOL)

Oh boy - my DD is 11.5 years old and starting to outgrow her dolls.

BUT

A horse-lovin' artist? That IS my daughter! How can we not get Saige??? LOL

I know someone who is a blogger and she gets free American Girl products... She got the Saige book over a month ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter