2013 Adventures, Boarded the Cruise Ship!

Less than two weeks!!!!

I know right!!! Time is going quickly now.

EEP! That's soon! Bet you're getting excited!:yay:
Super excited.. based on the stress at work lately I am really looking forward to this.

It's coming up so quickly!

I hope you get everything you need to do done!

Me too!!!! I think my job is sending me out to AZ next week! Fly on Tuesday and come back on Friday...

WOW! Really counting down fast!

Very fast now...

So my crazy husband is scared of heights... Yes he was a paratrooper

Has decided that when we go to Montserrat, that he wants to do the cable car option.... instead of the rack railway...

So here is a picture of the Cable Car...

3215649673_5d48e1a4c3_z.jpg

That looks scary! Hopefully he won't change his mind at the top...

He can change his mind up to the point where we buy the tickets. I would never make him do it if he did not.... But I think he wants to because I want to. Supposed to offer 360 degree views..

We did something like that in South Africa - it was nice! Hopefully he will give it a try (he can always stand in the middle).

We did something like that in South Africa - it was nice! Hopefully he will give it a try (he can always stand in the middle).

That day for us to get to Montserrat, he will have to take a subway, a train, the cable car and a funicular to get the top! Should be a interesting traverse .

Oh I guess I never thought of how hard it would be to bring stuff back...

I know we can not bring seeds or fruit or unsealed meats back.

I want to bring spices... Saffron is much cheaper in Spain than compared to here.

We are going to go to a flamenco dance, so I am really excited about that.

I think Australian customs are just a little more strict about wood than most countries.

So my crazy husband is scared of heights... Yes he was a paratrooper

Has decided that when we go to Montserrat, that he wants to do the cable car option.... instead of the rack railway...

So here is a picture of the Cable Car...

3215649673_5d48e1a4c3_z.jpg

Looks fantastic. I hope to see pictures in your TR.

TR... ummm not sure that will happen... I have not been good about this stuff lately, and I am not as entertaining as you are...

TR... ummm not sure that will happen... I have not been good about this stuff lately, and I am not as entertaining as you are...

Brandi - I am really hoping to see your pictures of Spain. And for your thoughts on whether you liked what you did or not. No pressure....but if you have time.....

And I really enjoy your TRs. :thumbsup2

You two are really the only ones, I can load some pictures and share with you when I get back... I will let you know how we enjoyed or did not enjoy things...

You two are really the only ones, I can load some pictures and share with you when I get back... I will let you know how we enjoyed or did not enjoy things...

Hey, I like reading it too! Just hard to catch up sometimes... and sometimes I am just a silent reader :)

No pressure. :hyper:

BTW - In case I don't catch you again, have a great trip. You're down to hours now and I'm so excited for you.
Will you have internet access whilst you're gone?

No pressure. :hyper: BTW - In case I don't catch you again, have a great trip. You're down to hours now and I'm so excited for you. Will you have internet access whilst you're gone?

I have two more work days... And then a weekend.. We fly on Monday.

I will have internet while on land but then I will not while at sea...

:hyper:

So today after work, I am getting eyebrows waxed, and a pedicure
Tomorrow after work I get a 90 minutes deep tissue massage
Saturday I have a bourbon festival and then an alumni meeting
Sunday is for last minute stuff
Monday pack and Fly!

So today after work, I am getting eyebrows waxed, and a pedicure
Tomorrow after work I get a 90 minutes deep tissue massage
Saturday I have a bourbon festival and then an alumni meeting
Sunday is for last minute stuff
Monday pack and Fly!

How fun!! Enjoy your preparations and, of course, the cruise!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter