2013 / 2014 ABD Dates to be released....

Of course they are, because I'll be in Maui! Hopefully I'll be able to get online from there.

Thanks, Kevin! Do you know how long the early booking discount will run for?

Sayhello

The Dreams Unlimited Travel early booking discount will run through July 31st, 2012.

Both the early booking discount and the gift card promotion amounts will be depend on the price of the Adventure booked.

So...if a body were to happen to be on their first ABD trip on July 31st, would they have any trouble booking their next adventure and getting any ABD offered incentives?

So...if a body were to happen to be on their first ABD trip on July 31st, would they have any trouble booking their next adventure and getting any ABD offered incentives?

I'm not sure to what incentives you are referring.

The early booking discount and Amex gift card promotions are from Dreams Unlimited Travel...not ABD.

ABD does not offer a rebooking discount like the one offered by DCL.

The perks associated with being a repeat ABD guest come through the Disney Insider program.

Several guests (who have completed two ABD trips) are receiving door to door transfers this year.

This means that ABD will arrange for guests to be picked up at their homes and driven to the airport, from the airport to the hotel and then on the return.... from the hotel to the airport and from the airport back home.

Dreams Unlimited Travel's early booking discount begins when ABD releases their dates and rates and ends on July 31st.

May 22nd for folks that signed up for the Adventure Insiders program

and

May 23 to the general public.

Keep in mind that Dreams Unlimited Travel, the sponsor of the the ABD discussion board, is offering an early booking discount and an AMEX gift card promotion.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Looks like someone will be working their way through Italy :faint:

I think you should call ABD and tell them they have to put it off until June 4th :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Looks like someone will be working their way through Italy :faint:

I think you should call ABD and tell them they have to put it off until June 4th :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

One of my colleagues, Kelsie, will be handling things while I'm away.

THANK YOU KELSIE!:worship:

I misunderstood. I was thinking there was an ABD rebooking bonus for past ABD'ers.

I misunderstood. I was thinking there was an ABD rebooking bonus for past ABD'ers.

ABD is offering a $200 per reservation return guest discount for this timeframe:
Booking Window
March 1 – May 22, 2012
Travel Window:
May 22, 2012 – March 31, 2013

I wonder if that means the discount is good for the 1 day advance notice we get over the general public, or if it expires before we can book 2013 trips. It wouldn't apply to many 2013 trips anyway, since there aren't many scheduled prior to March 31, but there are usually a few.

Can't wait. Looking forward to seeing the rates and dates for Vietnam!

Looks like there will be at least one more completely new trip in 2013 according to the Adventure Insiders letter I got today. I am very intrigued by that, and it says to check the ABD facebook page beginning 5/17 for more info. I am loving these surprises from ABD!!!!!!

Laurie

Looks like there will be at least one more completely new trip in 2013 according to the Adventure Insiders letter I got today. I am very intrigued by that, and it says to check the ABD facebook page beginning 5/17 for more info. I am loving these surprises from ABD!!!!!!

Laurie
They wouldn't tell me anything! :). Just "stay tuned!"

Sayhello

Ha ha! I have the same problem, I'll be in the Galapagos with ABD, when my 180 window for my ADR's comes up for my WDW stay in Feb...so I feel your pain!;)

Wondering if you have a good idea of what you want if you could leave your cc # with your TA and have them book? Don't you have several days to cancel if it turns out the price or itinerary are not to your liking?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter