2012 rates up on WDW website

Yes. I heard they released them early to coincide with the ticket price increase.

I noticed that, I am waiting on the packages to come out. They are already out on the UK site.

Thanks for letting us know! I'd been dreading the moment of seeing the price increases, and now that it's over I feel better. Now it's time for the discounts waiting game. :surfweb:

Well, $205 a night for "regular season" (king bed, moderate -- as far as I can figure things out) is out of the question for me. Unless some really really really great deal comes along, we won't be spending our 35th anniversary in WDW. It is not just that the pricing went up (somewhat significantly, I think) but it is also that our income has gone down (somewhat significantly). Since this is the story for so many people, I am surprised that Disney raised prices to the degree that they did.

I am pondering what to do..what to do. I have a love hate relationship with planning. We have booked our summer trips in January, now I am scared if I don't book NOW we won't get what we want.

Our vacation basically went up $400.00 from last months prices for 2012 prices. That is a pretty darn good increase if you ask me.

Funny thing is with the new pricing we can afford Wilderness Lodge, when before we could not. Now staying at YC(our original choice) is more expensive by about $700.

We're all booked though...so now the 180 mark needs to get here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter