*2012 DATES/RESORTS* Post your trip dates here!

December 7th or 8th to December 14. We will be staying at Port Orleans French Quarter, and I can't wait to be at MVMCP again!!!
:santa::santa::santa::santa::santa::santa:

We're going May 28 - June 3, 2012 to celebrate DS 6th birthday! We'll be staying at Pop! :banana: And it'll be all of our first time on a plane :eek:
Can't wait to get there!!

We will be going to celebrate my college graduation sometime around mid-late May (13th-31st to be exact). Most likely staying at Pop Century but our dates and resort depends on what discounts are available during that time frame! This will also be our first adults only trip!! :banana:

We will be going to celebrate my college graduation sometime around mid-late May (13th-31st to be exact). Most likely staying at Pop Century but our dates and resort depends on what discounts are available during that time frame! This will also be our first adults only trip!! :banana:

Congrats on your graduating! I can think of no better way to celebrate than a trip to Disney!! ;) If your trip information changes, let me know and I will update!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter