2011 Trips to be posted on Aug. 1st

That's a little disappointing. I was all set to see the new itineraries tomorrow. Oh, well. A few more days won't hurt.
DisneyKevin has confirmed that the announcements are supposed to be tomorrow (7/21).

I'm going to be really disappointed if Egypt is the only addition, ga9497. I honestly have no interest in an entire trip to Egypt, and I was *REALLY* hoping for Hawaii. Oh, well...

Sayhello

DisneyKevin has confirmed that the announcements are supposed to be tomorrow (7/21).

I'm going to be really disappointed if Egypt is the only addition, ga9497. I honestly have no interest in an entire trip to Egypt, and I was *REALLY* hoping for Hawaii. Oh, well...

Sayhello

Maybe Hawaii in 2012. I've heard August and November 2011 as opening dates for the new Hawaii resort. So that sounds promising for a 2012 ABD, especially after all those questions about Hawaii they asked on the survey last year. ABD added the Gateway trips months after the 2010 itineraries came out, so what we see tomoroow (if anything) may not be all we're going to see for 2011. Wouldn't it be awesome if they added a December Hawaii ABD to celebrate the resort opening?

There are too many current itineraries that I want to do. I couldn't even imagine if they started to add new places. I'd really have a hard time trying to choose a destination for next year.:confused3

There are too many current itineraries that I want to do. I couldn't even imagine if they started to add new places. I'd really have a hard time trying to choose a destination for next year.:confused3
Ah, see, I was really wanting to go to Hawaii next year, and I was *hoping* to do it with ABD. Now I have to decide if I want to just go on my own, or take a chance & wait for next year.

Decisions, decisions. :upsidedow

Sayhello

Maybe Hawaii in 2012. I've heard August and November 2011 as opening dates for the new Hawaii resort. So that sounds promising for a 2012 ABD, especially after all those questions about Hawaii they asked on the survey last year. ABD added the Gateway trips months after the 2010 itineraries came out, so what we see tomoroow (if anything) may not be all we're going to see for 2011. Wouldn't it be awesome if they added a December Hawaii ABD to celebrate the resort opening?
Ooooo. December Hawaii... Except I'd have no vacation days left at that point...

Sayhello

I'd go to Egypt in a heartbeat! I was there in 1976 (yeah, I'm old) but my husband has never been, so I'm sure I could talk him into that one. Plus, we both speak Arabic, so if we got another group together we could at least help finding local bathrooms. ;)

I'm still hoping that everything is announced tomorrow as scheduled. I haven't received a travel agent update saying otherwise, but I've been working with Disney long enough to have seen a lot of last minute changes. :)

Dotti

Ah, see, I was really wanting to go to Hawaii next year, and I was *hoping* to do it with ABD. Now I have to decide if I want to just go on my own, or take a chance & wait for next year.

Decisions, decisions. :upsidedow

Sayhello

We're going in Feb 2012 on our own. An ABD Hawaii itinerary would have to really WOW me as I think I'd rather do Hawaii on my own. It's so easy to do things and get around in Hawaii on your own. For me, the planning of the trip to Hawaii added to the excitement of the trip and it wasn't that difficult. With that being said, I'm sure a Hawaii ABD trip would be fantastic too and I'm sure there would be some very unique excursions as well.

We're going in Feb 2012 on our own. An ABD Hawaii itinerary would have to really WOW me as I think I'd rather do Hawaii on my own. It's so easy to do things and get around in Hawaii on your own. For me, the planning of the trip to Hawaii added to the excitement of the trip and it wasn't that difficult. With that being said, I'm sure a Hawaii ABD trip would be fantastic too and I'm sure there would be some very unique excursions as well.
Oh, I totally agree with you. I spent 2 weeks in Hawaii 9 years ago, and planned it all on my own. I was hoping the ABD would be pretty cool, include a stay at Disney's new property, being pampered (I'd love to be an ABD VIP at a Disney property!) and then I'd spend several days on my own on Maui. The best of both worlds!

We shall see. I don't know that I'm up to going back to Europe so soon...

Sayhello

I like the options re China. But I think we'll stick with our plan for Peru in 2011. Anyone catch the addition of the "Disney Mom" as part of the ABD "difference" services?

I like the options re China. But I think we'll stick with our plan for Peru in 2011. Anyone catch the addition of the "Disney Mom" as part of the ABD "difference" services?
How about the "Disney Single"????? ;)

Sayhello

If that's meant to distinguish ABD from all the others, they need to come up with something better than that. :)

I'm still disappointed by the "official" forum... I wonder if it will ever be worthwhile? :confused3

The "Mom" website is confusing. You can't just go & find posts about ABD. They're all inter-mingled (assuming there really are any. I haven't found one yet). Not so impressed. I'd like to know what makes her an expert, too.

Sayhello

If that's meant to distinguish ABD from all the others, they need to come up with something better than that. :)

Hi Bobo912 - we are strongly considering Peru too! What is swaying you in that direction???

Holy crap - there are already waitlists for some of the Southern California ones?

I guess I need to get my deposit money from this friday's paycheck.

Holy crap - there are already waitlists for some of the Southern California ones?

I guess I need to get my deposit money from this friday's paycheck.

Hi Dis Yoda,

Three of the Backstage Magic Adventures are going to be Dis Exclusive trips.

The dates are 2/20/11 - 2/25/11
4/17/11 - 4/22/11
7/31/11 - 8/5/11

These dates are still available and you can see pricing and/or book by visiting this page:

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input_pc.cfm

Come travel with your friends from The Dis.

Hi Dis Yoda,

Three of the Backstage Magic Adventures are going to be Dis Exclusive trips.

The dates are 2/20/11 - 2/25/11
4/17/11 - 4/22/11
7/31/11 - 8/5/11

These dates are still available and you can see pricing and/or book by visiting this page:

http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/abd_input_pc.cfm

Come travel with your friends from The Dis.
You're doing a tour on President's Day weekend? I've heard that's like one of the most crowded weekends all year! It's certainly expensive to fly that weekend. Darn. If it was a week earlier, I'd so be there! Although I guess you won't actually be *at* Disneyland that day... Hmmm...

Sayhello

You're doing a tour on President's Day weekend? I've heard that's like one of the most crowded weekends all year! It's certainly expensive to fly that weekend. Darn. If it was a week earlier, I'd so be there! Although I guess you won't actually be *at* Disneyland that day... Hmmm...

Sayhello

One of the common problems we hear about is school schedules.

We tried to make this accessible to as many folks as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter