2011 Trips to be posted on Aug. 1st

You're doing a tour on President's Day weekend? I've heard that's like one of the most crowded weekends all year! It's certainly expensive to fly that weekend. Darn. If it was a week earlier, I'd so be there! Although I guess you won't actually be *at* Disneyland that day... Hmmm...

Sayhello

I actually think this will work out well. If you just to do the ABD (no add-ons) you would be flying on 'off' days (The Sunday of Presidents Weekend, the Friday after Presidents day).

I think by the time we get to Disneyland the crowds will be light.

And maybe Mickey's of Glendale will have a Presidents Day sale :cool1:

I actually think this will work out well. If you just to do the ABD (no add-ons) you would be flying on 'off' days (The Sunday of Presidents Weekend, the Friday after Presidents day).

I think by the time we get to Disneyland the crowds will be light.

And maybe Mickey's of Glendale will have a Presidents Day sale :cool1:
Ack! No way would I fly from Ohio to California the day the tour starts! Nor would I fly that far just for the tour. (I'm from LA, and would need to visit family at the least). I guess those of us who hate to travel over holidays are out of luck this year (because I would also NEVER go to Disneyland in July!!!! Which would be the reason I'm not going this weekend!)

Sayhello

Hi Bobo912 - we are strongly considering Peru too! What is swaying you in that direction???

A few years ago we decided to take the kids (DS now 16.5 and DD now nearly 10) on trips to different places in the world, as part of preparing them for the real world--and when ABD came along, it seemed like the perfect fit! So one area we have not been to is South America--and the Machu Pechu site is surely one of the great wonders of the world. But we are torn now with Eygpt--so are weighing the two trips, the costs, the timing...(we live in San Diego, so the flight and time differences with Peru wouldn't be so bad--whereas flying to Cairo and the time difference there would be rough). We're going to have a family discussion and vote this week--!

Surprise for everyone, the new Egypt trip intineraries are already on the ABD website this morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter