• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 Rates

Lesley Mahler

Proud Mom of a Princess
Does anyone know when the 2011 rates are going to come out? Our dates are set and we are ready to book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana::woohoo:

THey come out in August... curious to see if the dining plan changes.. rumor has it , it's changing.

Guarantee the plan will be changing because I'm going in 2011 LOL! It changed big time in 2008 when I went so I'm sure it will do the same. I don't care though! I'll be in DISNEY! Whatever happens happens :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

does anyone know if that's when they annouce what the military deal will be? (if there is one)

Guarantee the plan will be changing because I'm going in 2011 LOL! It changed big time in 2008 when I went so I'm sure it will do the same. I don't care though! I'll be in DISNEY! Whatever happens happens :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Well, I gotta care a little. ;)We will be going from 2 adults and 2 kids, to 3 adults and 2 kids. Oldest DS is now an adult :scared: and youngest DS is now old enough to be charged! :scared: Really changes prices for us!
:sad1::sad1::sad1:

Forgot to add that I will be holding you personally responsible for the rates changing! :rotfl::lmao::rotfl2:

I am not so worried about no desserts... when we eat out at home, we rarely ever get them... usually the entree is enough. HOWEVER, if they should raise the price along with removing every little extra that they had with it.. I don't think the DDP will be WORTH the cost any longer... we will NOT purchase it, but we will get it if it is free.

none of the other many threads on the subject has any info either.. in case someone decided to search.

I'm sure the day before Aug 1st there will be a ton of threads if they or don't raise the prices... So check back then. ;)

The rates are out for 2011. You just have to call to get a quote. Cannot book tickets or dining yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter