• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2011 pricing

woodchuck

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know when the 2011 pricing will be out :surfweb: I have 1/2 of our trip booked :banana: now all I need is to book the first 1/2 :surfweb:

From what I understand, the new pricing is expected today or tomorrow. At the very least, it will be out this month sometime.

Hi there!!

It depends on what you are looking for exactly. We called today to book our room for May 2011 and got the 2011 prices for the room since we were making a room only reservation. The cast member on the phone said that the packages for 2011 should be out mid-August. In short, yes, you can make 2011 Room-Only reservations currently :-) :goodvibes

Sorry I should add that the Cast Member said the package components would be out later on in August.

Basic packages for 2011 are out - you can go ahead and book your reservation as a package and then convert to a package with tickets and/or dining when those come out (hopefully soon). That will keep you from having to cancel and rebook (which you would have to do if you do a room-only reservation).

From what I understand, the new pricing is expected today or tomorrow. At the very least, it will be out this month sometime.

Thank you :thumbsup2 I will keep looking at the site because right now it said that it only goes to the end of December :surfweb:

2011 Room/Resort prices are out, but you can't book them online; you have to call to book them. I booked ours for June 2011 about 10 days ago.

The 2011 Dining Plan and Ticket prices haven't been released yet, but they really ought to be soon. You can book your room/resort and let them know that you'll be adding those things on later, and they'll set it up as a package for you.

But again...none of this is available online yet.

if you book now for 2011 and have to cancel for some reason, is there a cancellation penalty?

Basic packages for 2011 are out - you can go ahead and book your reservation as a package and then convert to a package with tickets and/or dining when those come out (hopefully soon). That will keep you from having to cancel and rebook (which you would have to do if you do a room-only reservation).

My travel agent told me I couldn't "turn it into a package" I would have to cancel then rebook. ???

Do we know when we'll be able to purchase 2011 online?
I spoke with Bart, a CM, and he told me typically they start allowing bookings 499 days out. So we should be able to start booking for next year soon. Probably September sometime, is my guess. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter