2011 Itineraries Announcement Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the new video is really cute, but I was thinking they would plant some clues in this video series leading up to the big announcement. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait it out!

I think the new video is really cute, but I was thinking they would plant some clues in this video series leading up to the big announcement. Oh well, guess we'll just have to wait it out!

Maybe with hindsight there was/were clues, if you know what I mean, they are very good at this stuff are disney!

The West coast and Mexican Rivera 7 night cruises are not 'new' they have been run in 2005 and 2008.

DCL's meaning of a new destination is it hasnt cruised there before on the Magic or Wonder.

Ahh, I see. I took 'new' to mean "this is gonna be our new thing, going to some place regularly now" but you have a point.

Thanks for clarifying.

I am so happy the suspense is killing the rest of you like it is me! Misery loves company!

This is so exciting!!!!!

ITA. I always tell people that my favorite time of the year is when I on a Disney Cruise ship. Depending on 2011 itineraries we may book both the Dream and the Wonder. Here's hoping for Hawaii!!

My guess for the Wonder is Alaska in the summer, with Vancouver as the home port...... Riviera in the Winter

The DVC Guide at Disneyland that I talked to in June when I was looking into purchasing DVC told me that the ship's home port would be here in Long Beach, CA.

Hmm. Long Beach, ...JetBlue flies direct to Long Beach, even from Boston. The Westin Long Beach is right across the street from the Aquarium of the Pacific (great for kids), I can see them salivating now with potential business...

Depending on 2011 itineraries we may book both the Dream and the Wonder.

Same here! Depending on where the Wonder is going, I may book the Dream for Spring 2011 (Pres Week or Easter) and the Wonder for Summer 2011.

Jess

One of the stamps on the box said Cozumel. Nothing new though. :headache:

Hmm. Long Beach, ...JetBlue flies direct to Long Beach, even from Boston. The Westin Long Beach is right across the street from the Aquarium of the Pacific (great for kids), I can see them salivating now with potential business...

Yup - and don't forget the close proximity of Queen Mary, Catalina Island, Anaheim, and even San Diego.

Yup - and don't forget the close proximity of Queen Mary, Catalina Island, Anaheim, and even San Diego.

...and other places too depending on how much time you can spend out West. The wheels are already turning for us. We're thinking flying into Vegas for a couple days and then driving to LA (of course we'd hit Disneyland too). There are lots of options if you have more time and don't mind renting a car and driving a bit. For us, going out West isn't something we can do yearly, so I know we would try to combine a couple things into the trip.

Jess

...and other places too depending on how much time you can spend out West. The wheels are already turning for us. We're thinking flying into Vegas for a couple days and then driving to LA (of course we'd hit Disneyland too). There are lots of options if you have more time and don't mind renting a car and driving a bit. For us, going out West isn't something we can do yearly, so I know we would try to combine a couple things into the trip.

Jess

for the 08 repo first i went to vegas than disneyland than the cruise.

for the 08 repo first i went to vegas than disneyland than the cruise.

We kind of did the same thing. Flying direct to LAX was very expensive so we flew into Vegas for almost half, drove the rest of the way to Anaheim, stayed at the Disneyland Hotel for 3 days and then brought the Magic home. It was great vacation and if/when the Wonder comes back to FL via the Panama Canal we will want to be one that cruise. :thumbsup2

The video was hilarious, of all the places the Dream is NOT going to

"Zamibia...India...New Zealand...Argentina...Mars"

The "BELLY BUTTON", was the funniest of them all, what a LAUGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter